Plunder change is needed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Atropos-, Apr 4, 2015.

1. The way ik,each and ever war clan try to adj their roster according to war format.Either with build or total cs of roster or both to get upper hand v opponent.ppl complaining about what hansel pay per atk.they also ask their hansel to not carry adp.
    Don't like primal or round then war in iwar or stop complaining and war without worry about outcome and have fun.
    I war for fun and only one good thing kaw can offer.if it is win then it is good,if lose then it is ok too.i don't lose my sleep over it.

2. First off No one on our rosters carry anyone else. Every build serves a purpose. Regardless of the match up we win and lose as a team. Our record says enough about our team work and how we work together to achieve what we set out to do. It's sad that people really would rather take the easy path than learn mechanics, learn to become a good warrior and get the job done.

Support this thread and Spil for his effort in keeping these wars real, using mids, and using teamwork and communication to win

3. No one is saint as far as how wc build the roster for war,they all r looking for upper hand v opponent.so stop complaining and start warring and have fun.

4. Yes have fun and remember the war system sucks because of all of you :)

5. You all do these crappy exploit rosters then everyone catches on and does it sucks the fun out.

6. This is war game,I doubt that any one love to lose so whoever find out easy way to win wo stress they win.if you don't like exploit then do iwar.it is lot better then b4 and you match up v similar stat and it is fun.️

7. Gr1zzly,make sure you work lil more on ur build to make it war ready else you will here thing that you don't like it in any war format

8. Gr1zzly,make sure you work lil more on ur build to make it war ready else you will here thing that you don't like it in any war format

9. Lol I dont do ee its ruined so no I dont have to work on my build.

10. @pj25, never skip English class buddy.

11. Twister,I am kind a old to learn now.

12. Never too old to learn, buddy

13. Spilatch is teaching him. Dont you know pj was in rawrrr

14. Cantonesecannonball 1/1 atk ️

15. Whats with the fake Kaw admin post?

16. Pjs English is fine.

I may not agree with what he says sometimes , but I understand him .

Meanwhile there are other people In this thread who speak perfect English but make no sense .

17. And pj my point is why do people feel need to have an advantage ? Why can't people just war ? It's more fun that way imo

You keep saying oh stop complaining and have fun ... Um no

Nothing changes if you don't complain .

In your world if you order a hamburger and it tastes like crap , you say hey it's just a hamburger I'm going to eat it and enjoy it.

No. You send the hamburger back , write bad internet reviews and complain you're not paying for the damn hamburger . Then you keep doing it Until they start to make better hamburgers.

18. Agree

I'm a PS/PS1 n have no problems to even up the playing field. Anything that helps more clans war is a good thing.

Ty

19. Plunder is the reason SH, gh and other build exploited the ee war. All it needed was devs implanting allies, equipment and pots into the plunder system.