Plunder change is needed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Atropos-, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Amen

2. What it really comes down to is that people just need to stop putting so much effort into trying to gain an upper hand In matchups.

Watching other clans casting people. Shuffling people in and out of clans for matches. Always trying to have an advantage to win.

Just cast some good people and war who you war for Christs sake.

What's fun about knowing you are going to win at matchup? Nothing. Nothing at all. For neither side.

The best wars are the close wars win or lose. If you have a fighting chance it will be fun for both sides.

People care too much about winning and not enough about how they win.

3. sounds like noob tears cause u r getting killed in wars

4. Cantone...

Rawr is a very good clan that wars fairly and wins a large majority of a time.

They are saying that the strategy shouldn't be to win before the matchup. It's to win after the matchup.

5. People will always try to get adv. It happens in every facet of life. You just hv to accept and live with it. So just tell every sport team to stop looking at other teams rosters and players. Wars r results focussed just like sports and business. Talk all u want but if u dont get results ur out on the street. This goes with war clans as well

6. Cannonball had a crap eb build last season . No towers nothing.

I remember because I used to tell him to get lost when he'd ask to war.

Now he thinks he's a big boy.

7. What clan you warring at these days cannon?

8. actually that was my alt and then you said it was too big anyway. Lmao gl. Just trying to bring you bk to reality.

9. Cannon has never had a crap build

10. Thats ok noobs have to lie to make them feel better.It just shows what he was saying was all lies in the first place. Anyone who knows me knows what my build was during s4 and ive always had towers each season.

11. Lmao the guy is 60 mil cs with less that 6 mil sdt RIGHT NOW

What the are you talking about? Has never been? He is still is one.

We won't let our non bc builds war with that sdt.

Anyway I digress

This isn't corporate America . This isn't life.

This is a game. Games are limited by boundaries and rules and guidelines.

When baseball teams play eachother they are limited by something called a roster

Yes one team might have better players

But both teams will always have a chance to win the game because that's what a goddamn game is all about.

We don't want to win every war , and we don't expect to. We just think that we should have a chance to win and that wars should not be 85% one build. Whether that's sh or hansel or whatever. It's dumb and redundant and boring .

The goal of competition is not to win every time !!

ITS TO COMPETE!

WHICH IS SOMETHING MANY OF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING

you don't want a good war

You don't want to feel gratified from pulling a last second victory.

You just want your mithril

Idk maybe a generation of people just don't want to achieve anything. Everything must be handed to them . Why work hard and have a feeling of accomplishment when your work is done? Right?

I can't stand all the apologists and sympathizers your arguments and excuses are a complete joke

12. You said i had a crap build last season. No towers. Standard attack build was 4m + sdt and i havent changed that. You recruited for pervico nego who folded. If you warred now then ppl would have to carry you as your build can't plunder. Would get easily stolen. Cannot tank hits. Basically a big leak all around. Good luck recruiting.

13. Well Spilatch tries to run a war clan n not all talk. Peanut gallery can comment but rarely get in there in do the work either.

U don't run a war clan or recruit or WC or Track but ur on forums always complaining.

Thats reality

14. Thats right i dont do any of them. Most people who know how to war never use forums to recruit. Will you be able to teach me? I need lessons

15. Spilatch your build dont look to special either sorry to burst the little bubble you had going on

16. Woah, who are you? Are you a mind reader? Perhaps an expert in neurology? What about a telepather? Well whoever you may be, you took the exact words out of my mouth.

So many clans doing primals, although I won't call out names (should already know). Just spend a minute reading the above quote please

17. Spil just give up. You can't war, you're a mid. You can't win with mids...oh wait.

18. I wouldn't have attacked cannonballs build if he didn't go the "noob tears " route in response to my post.

Check our history . This isn't about our clan it's about the general state of warring in kaw. Too many people don't think about how what they're doing affects the rest of the community. Look at the sh stackers they literally almost ruined the game and the best reason they could come up with was "oh everyone else is doing"

It's crap. And I'm tired of hearing that excuse .