Perfect Drift - ATA's Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <\3

2. soooooooo..ATA recently closed FC n GaW because they r not enuff to run 4 games n after closing 2 games u devs launch 2 more games?SMASH n perfect drift?wat's the point???i really can't understand the sense....i loved GaW

3. Damn. If only they knew you loved gaw they would've maintained it! :(

4. "Head to head"
    Does this mean ata support pvp...but only in other aps? Not kaw?

5. If you think kaw sucks ones life away, this game has double the oppurtunity to suck your life away.

6. Wow cmon put it on apple

8. iOS costs more money to put up, My guess is that they're experimenting so, cheaper.

9. Will be almost like kaw I think. Need money to upgrade

10. you did not spend enough money for them.

11. Is it better then asphalt 7 or 8. Or even asphalt 6 ?

13. Wot

14. Yep... I've decided to delete drift... It basically sucks ass and I would rather choke a goat than play drift any longer... I'll chalk it up as another epic ata fail. This app was so bad in fact I'll probably never download another battery sucking racing game again.

15. Yep... What a fail... Drains battery faster than the sun, and game play is boring as my grandma... Plz do yourself a major favor and don't download this game or delete it immediately if u have it already... It was worse than gaw!!!! And that is difficult for me to say. Seriously..... Unbelievable fail!!! I cannot believe that the few $$$ I've spent on kaw went toward the salary of the nitwit who copied this game from ff6 and added a chat for old Men to give themselves an avatar of a young woman... Holy hell... Delete this fail....

16. g0 b4ck to M33g0 m8 or g3t r3kt :^)

17. I have to disagree... PD is epic...

18. If kaw wants money they should create a monster capture game like pokemon. Those games always do good!

19. They should make an adventure game were you have to build like your own camps or something and travel the world while warring to get peace with your own camp/country

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.