Perfect Drift - ATA's Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It started lagging up on installation.. Now it's over eating my phone and lagging my entire phone CPU .

It's probably just the fact that my phone sucks ass but who knows

• 1.hey 2. How 3. Are 4. You?

2. This is a test. Hahahahahaha

• 1. I hope this helps 2. People with help

• 1.hey
      2.how are you
      3. Hi

3. Someone ban this guy spamming the post^
    If he hasn't realized yet...ur post count isn't changing if ur purpose was to rack up posts that way

4. Sorry I was just trying different bb codes ban me if you wish 

5. Fed up about peeps slagging androids.
    I had a apple 5s and thought it was over priced considering android aps can do anything a apple can and you don't need I tunes.
    I gave my crap apple away and spent roughly the same amount of cash on 3 new android, and the only regret I have is being so daft as to believe the hype about apple and buy one.

6. If you wonna pay for advertising gimmicks & put cash in fat cats pockets buy a apple and $500 sneakrs. Then you will look like a stereotypical idiot regardless how wealthy you are.
    Oh and don't forget the suv/4 wheel drive that never leaves the road.

7. Wow devs  are really money hungry

8. It's only 120 sumthin MB and it's taking forever to install... :eek:

9. So is the supermarkets you shop at.. Your wifi/phone service provider... The place where you get gas.. Landlord is soo money hungry..

10. Well, yeah, they all are. Most businesses are money hungry.

11. My point exactly 

12. Actually is less "money hunger" of all ATA games. Yes... With real money you can buy in-game money, you can refill your gas tank and accelerate the upgrades installing. But to upgrade you need parts that can be achieved based on LUCK and by winning races. So yes. Money helps but chances to progress in game are the same for paying and non-paying players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.