patriots play off loss. discuss!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Jan 25, 2016.

1. I'm just mad because I lost a bet. :(

2. Have you seen moose teeth...?

3. I imagine a lot of ppl lost bets on this game.

4. That game was not won by the Broncos. Honestly that offense should of done better considering the Pats poor defense. The only one who won the game was the Broncos Defense. Honestly the MVP of that game was Ware pressuring Brady the entire game.

5. Please the broncos didnt win by playing fair. The broncos won bc the refs gave a crap load of bs calls (and no calls) all favored towards the broncos

6. The Broncos won, because at the end of the game, Brady, who was at the 5 yard line, flushed the game down the toilet by throwing an interception. That's was a bad play. He could have closed the deal if he passed the ball to the correct team.

7. Wow, your Brady hate is next level, Moose.

You don't think it was perhaps the onslaught of Broncos ripping through the turnstyle Patriots offensive line?

If they could maybe have given Tom 2 or 3 seconds before he was flushed from the pocket, he might have connected with Edelman.

But, he will take the blame, to shut down the hordes of haters like you out there. He is the GOAT bro. Deal with it.

8. Oh well Manning will lose another super bowl to Carolina.

9. I love the sweet sound of Willy when the Pats lose. Ahh. Almost as good as seeing Brady pout.

10. You know what I'm afraid of?
    Sports fans.
    A debate about which console is better, lightweight.
    A discussion about religion, getting there.
    A debate about politics, kind of scared.
    An argument about sports... RUN!

12. It was a good, well played game. There were no garbage antics like the steelers or bengals.
    It came down to a two point convert. Very well coached game with no glaring bad calls
    Peyton's play was good enough and if he can be good enough next game, it could be one of the biggest SB upsets.
    Panthers should be given a 15.5 point spread.

13. Happy for Manning. I hope he can retire in glory.

14. [​IMG]

welp better luck next year tom maybe this time you wont cry

15. Actually it's Panthers vs broncos in the big dance.

16. Also Broncos about to get their butt kicked by the Panthers. Manning needs to retire the only reason broncos are in this thing is their defense.

#CamMVP

17. Who says this game was fair? Forget about deflate gate!

What about the Microsoft surface scandal?? I smell foul play.

18. Tbh brady was better than manning tonight but denvers defensive pressure and run game got the job done....therefore the better "team" won. That being said i now feel comfortable saying brady is the greatest of all time and peyton 2nd.

19. if the first field goal hadn't been missed, the entire game would have been changed. Im a huge patriots fan, but even as i saw the ball veer to the left, i knew it would cost us the game. It was a well played game from start to finish, so I wish the broncos luck in the superbowl.
    (im also a major cardinals fan as im from arizona.. today was not a good football day for me.)