OSW RED-CELLA Vs. HV

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-HtothemotgerfkcuingQ- (01), Sep 26, 2012.

1. So a little update. Red-cella continues to stay dtw and ask for outside help.incoming is getting way more and a lot more strips have happened

2. Hmm and yet red and Cella are still top ten in leader boards. You guys seem to be doing real well...

3. Red and cella mains are pinning themselves on eb check history not much you can do when someone is on there accounts 24/7 for a week straight with out sleep

4. @Lancelot
    Support!
    Way to verbally circumcise those attention whores

5. Fallen you are in the perfect clan for you ! Queen

6. And since they are always dtw I will now hit you when u come out of pin

7. And I love you too Leo

8. Good you will be seeing me in your news I am starting to grow hatred for those of you not in war that are so far up there you know where. Answer one question does a human being need sleep to survive? Because there are a few members that are active in every single eb for weeks!

9. Ahh I haven't slept in roughly a week so I think I can survive a few more days

10. Also I'm a pretty accomplished power napper

11. Ok another stupid comment

12. I have no part in this war and don't really know what is going on.

With that said Ive read the original thread for this. And I've seen multiple osw threads with far worse war banter. Some of you mentioned that maybe noone reported those threads. From personal experience, I reported a few posts on the sabo/km/ad/Hv vs 7ds/bl thread and nothing happened. Noone got banned. Thread is not shelved.

It was also suggested that devs closed them for spam. Then why didnt they ban the multiple threads of clans surrendering and hhaving to report because it wasn't to the satisfactory of the winning clan.

Finally, the claims of harassment. Hate threads are allowed on forums. Are y'all saying whole threads dedicated to single sided hating is allowed But single sided hate in a war thread is harassment ?

13. 3 TOP LB PLAYERS, '4' or MORE TIER 5 PURE HANSEL, '2' BARCODE TIER 5 HANSEL OUT OF CLAN WITH AURA ON.. SMFH AND STILL NEED HELP.. WHAT A P-CAT

14. Account sharing

15. Congrats Leo 10 failed steals in a row. I'm impressed

16. Lmao fallen lets see if you know anything how much did that take from you before u pinned yourself again

17. There needs to be forums for eb noobs only just like you

18. I can't help but think of the line from the song big talk by warrant Big Talk, just looking for troubleOnly Words unless your backing it upppp

19. Now now Leo we talked about you problem with noob rage. Find your happy place

20. Happy place-farming fallenqueen congrats sweetheart now I get to beat on a princess