OSW RED-CELLA Vs. HV

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-HtothemotgerfkcuingQ- (01), Sep 26, 2012.

1. So apparently you are not allowed to post in forums about RED or Cella, kaw_admin deletes forum and sends u feedback saying last notice or you will be forum band. Really kaw_admin u are catering to one guy, well u can have him I'm glad I don't spend a dime on kaw anymore, you do realize it takes more the redstar to pay your ******* bills. So show a little more respect to the kawmunity and stop playing favoritism.

2. Woooow devs deleted Ur 2 threads on this.? It pretty obvious they speak to redstar / cella and rely on them. Never know devs could be helping them.

3. How is this war going? Most of HV has been forum banned I believe

4. Does red n cella get discounted nobs like it says on that website that's advertised on walls?

5. Try just making a thread with war results and not insulting them I'm betting it will be fine.

6. No, it's spam, and it's ******* annoying.

7. Igcb it's the same as judgement vs AAH ect. Or knightmare, ad Mortem 7-wrath-7 ect war.

8. Never mind igcb has spoken :lol:

9. But I'm pretty sure if you stuck to war facts and dropped the personal insults. Devs won't delete it.

10. Now you just know Devs love more money then care what you're think? Devs is stand on the richer side. Why you think we can't hit lb player and keep say is your opponent is too strong?lol

11. Yes, as long as the insults don't get out of hand, I don't see why threads should be deleted just because one side spends big money.

So let's keep this one clean and on topic, then there should be no reason for getting it locked/deleted.
    I'v read the other threads, to people wondering how this started, one HV member bought an underpriced ally from Cella and she bought back the ally and hit 5x.
    Costing a few billion per hit, HV member returned fire and this osw began.

So how much has been stripped so far? Any trash talk from the other side? Any talk at all?

12. Trash talking is part of the game has been as long as I played and will alway be. I have seen many forums off topic and full of trash talk.

13. Thats true panic but from what i hear they did get out of hand. This is why action was taken. Now, yall can bash kaw if you want but all this cry over favoritism is ridiculous! No- no one gets discount anything from the devs- not even mods. No- no one is playing favorites- if id seen the thread- id prolly have shelved it too. No- action isnt taken without proper review, despite common perception. Yes- we can all move forward now.

If you have a problem, then send a nicely worded e-mail to support. Dont spam forums with numerous threads pitching a fit. That never solved anything- unless you did it in the grocery cookie aisle- then you might get you your fav dessert.

14. Well their was an incident with... What's the dam name. But devs where helping a certain player / group and then got demodded / blamed. There was a big thing on it.

15. As long as the thread doesnt go crazy, this will stay. Keep it as that...

16. IGCB, you keep using well worded circular logic that sides with the devs. Who ever is following this whole saga has seen your posts. We get it that you don't agree with the fact that players are upset for having treads removed. Restating your stance in 50000 different ways, to me, is spam in itself. Do us a favor and quit it please. I've made few but clear statements of dissent with various alts, but i stop there.

To everyone else, it will do no good to keep bashing the devs in threads, writing about it in a cool a clear manner will win the sympathy of the masses.

To all the warriors of HV, keep up the good fight.

17. Tigress I and much of kaw can't and don't take mods serious, they are a bunch off ass kiss kaw fanboys not to mention Pual blart mall cop wannabes.

18. @Ballz

I must repeat myself if idiots keep restating the same thing that's been said. If I don't restate my stance then the thread will turn into the same ****. People come in here not knowing what happen and repeat the same ****. It's not circular reasoning, don't go JR Lawyer in here, your **** is redundant.