OSW RED-CELLA Vs. HV

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-HtothemotgerfkcuingQ- (01), Sep 26, 2012.

1. Leave him alone

2. Dude I'm a guy and this is gettin a little to intimate. We should just break it off now. It's not you it's me. We've just been drifting apart lately. I know there is someone out there do you.

3. Leave who alone?queen?

4. Why does queen have to do with any of this?

5. Clan name says it all.

6. Hey all! Been following this interesting diary for a while now.... Very amusing I have come to the conclusion that hv are a great clan but Leo please shut the f up dude ur constant whining is driving me mad,
    Be honest bro ain't ain't doing anything in ur osw r ya? Ur clan has made u forum Spokesperson bet they r regretting it now take a break from forums dude.... U stupid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Guys... Leave Leo alone. He is in noob rage mode. Hes been stripped off from 4T yesterday. Now left with 15B ally and a few of 182m ally. Leo, if u ever need a shoulder to cry on or a tissue or even an osf to gain back your lost, ill always be here for you. Peace

8. Congrats leo you succeeded in 1 stealing action :)

9. Lmao no crying here at all trust me an ya I was stripped and wish I had 4 tril

10. I lost a total of 100bil

11. How am I crying? Dumb asses ill war any one of you **** talking lady boys

12. Message intended for king gaydog

13. So u r a bigot? U think calling someone " gay" is a good way to put them down? Oh dear my friend u have a limited intelligence. How old r u? I'm guessing high school?

14. Lmao tough girl huh?

15. Leo not only r u letting urself down with ur mouth, u r letting ur clan down, to be a respected warrior u must act like one.. Just take a deep breath and think about what I have said...

16. ^ I'm assuming stls based on your build..

17. Lmao from a dtw spy wow tough girl you stole me lmao did your mom teach you how to do that coward?

18. I just got the message dtg assuming it meant defender to gay?

19. Oh Leo Sweartheaty iwill enjoy ur lack of knowledge as I'm taking ur gold

[​IMG]