OSW RED-CELLA Vs. HV

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-HtothemotgerfkcuingQ- (01), Sep 26, 2012.

1. Each war has their spectators, supporters and Haters. Each war will have casualties. So its a duty for a reporter to report to those readers. I only intrested in this thread cuz even it has been deleted twice, its still find a way to submerge anyhow it can and i find that amusing. Therfore im taking my chances to do the report. But only supported with facts. If u so offended by my reports than i will stop here. So keep on the war talk, trash talk and so on but dont bring personal matters in here. If u do have problems at your home or with your bff or mom and dad or your nintendo sticks, do leave it there. Dont try to blow off your steam in forum. thats just wrong way to channel your anger. Peace

Damoose
    read my post carefully. i say Stripped but on contrary i congrats you on HLC. Now the Kaw world know. Isnt that what is this thread about? to tell ppl all your HV achievement. Correct me if im wrong :)

2. 4 failed strip attempts on me im sure you guys will succeed one day but sure wasn't last few days nob strips hahahaha kaw must love you guys and your cc

3. And bi curious why don't you just join war? So you know facts instead of guessing and making false statements we would love to hit you too

4. Only thing worse than an instigator is a coward and you are both

5. Poor Leo, u would love to hit me..? go ahead (as if u had any chances to full troops, since your oppo viguorosly on u guys). Ppl love to hit me. dont you see wc anymore? im always there doing charity works. Infact im open right now! :lol: My wall full of love lol... :D
    --- im posting with main, please dont jealous of me ;) ---

6. Lmao ya a main full spy. Congrats coward let me know your attack build and we can dance

7. His statements are right, of course you would say they're false. Simple scenarios: Which noob would admit to them being a noob, which robber would admit to robbing a bank? :lol:

Keep it decent, you get nothing from calling people cowards.

Whether isit true or false statements, whether SOME people lost 700b anot, whether THOSE few people lose near few trils from overall strips anot, whether isit really "failed" strips anot.

We'll know and SEE all the obvious outcomes of this war after a few weeks or even days :lol:

Don't argue! Peace! :D

Happy KAW-ing people :D

8. -why would he even be on forum that has nothing to do with him making statements that he has no clue about example moose moose bought his own ally so he could buy last land

9. Oh never mind you are in the same boat haha join red-cella they will teach you a few things in war

10. Waiting on -bi- curious attack build?

11. And waiting for lance to grow

12. Sorry Leo, no point of telling you, as you will get DTS message when you press attack/spy button. Its a waste of my time. You know whats that mean? thats mean u (weak) need more bfa. lolllllllll :lol:

im out. Happy Kawing. Peace -- still open for hit -- :)

13. Tough talk for a coward what is your attack build? Stop hiding behind spy step up to the plate Enough talking like a coward and bad mouthing  it's a lot more fun actually in a war then talking about it. You should try

14. Lol whether moose bought his own ally anot - only he knows it himself.

What about those few other successful huge strips on you guys that you guys are keeping quiet about? You don't see your opponents humiliating you all by posting what they'd done to you, do you?

What's with "they'll teach you a few things in war"? :? They're well-seasoned, you all mentioned you guys are as well, fair enough. Both are. Then go back to the war and concentrate on it.

They're fighting decent. Same thing, keep the war decent and nice - preferably keep it to yourselves rather than forum. Don't thrash-talk and make proofless claims about other side so much.

At least you get to save a little face if either side wanna CF too, if you aren't loudspeaker-ing everything and making proofless claims to tempt people like me and -Bi- to come and comment as well. Lowprofile it, and you will have no one to shout at :lol:

Enough about asking for others' attack builds, you already have too much to handle.

I'm posting nicely here, no thrash-talk. You need to learn some good manners. I'm not even being rude to you. Mind your words please. Have a good day :)

15. Lol. Red cella has hv all worked up without even posting a word here :lol:

16. Coward

17. Maybe devs don't like osw. 

18. Hey Leo I got a question for you. What did the devs day to you in pm?

19. I'm not one to kiss and tell sweetheart