OSW -LLC- VS LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LLC_CaC_LCP, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Grope. That is the smartest idea I've heard all day lol. Time to find someone who knows French. Anybody? C'mon. Omega will luv you long time

2. Haaahaaaa that is a great idea

3. French cursed words are filtered, I've tried it .

4. Lol, subs can't be attacked during OSWs now? o_O

5. @Yoda

Slang etc, vulgar phrases etc.

6. Still filtered ^
    French Canadian... Devs are French Canadian.... They know what to censor.

7. They need to censor cry babying

8. Just like English, there is SLANG. If I post in English that your mother is a whore and you should die in a hole, I'll get silenced. I didn't bypass, but the post was vulgar. Like I said, I see a lot of other language speaking clans abuse it. They think no mod or players speaks their language so they can be vulgar. Either way, they slip up more often than you think.

9. Lol ZAFT don't randomly get involved in other clans business or osw. Same as any large family or alliance ZAFT just looks after its own.
    If ZAFT gets dragged into an osw then there's a reason behind it.

ZAFT members can merc and join osw as they see fit though as that's part of their membership freedom.

Now..

Which LSA member tried to bully one of my alts all those months back and didn't realise it was little old me he was talking too? 

10. Watchu talkin bout willis

11. Or are your hands if you have balls?? Which seems to be likely ... We did a lot like you cowards hiding behind Alt!! Warrior but you pretend that you are the larvae ... Oysters!! You have no organs or balls    

12. It is seen that on your stat levels and your levels of intelligence, we can not ask you to do better    

13. Why do you guys call us cowards when you brought this war upon yourself. You have one of my teammates and my favorite Imp listed as your clan farm. You and your other clan mates made the extra step to send me a few unloads just for posting on ColdAssHonkeys wall. Now we are suddenly cowards cause a group of us decided to take action against your whole clan? You protect your friends we protect ours.

 LSA Fighting 

14. Wait at the post above Jim. Are you a pure spy with tons of allies?

15. Nevermind my mistake he has a t1 attack up

16. I summarize the current situation in order to see more clearly. A person who a farm of his is entitled to expect retaliation by the entire clan until apology. Is not that what imperviouse farm alka? So do not believe that you are acting in good Samaritan ... Osw baseless prejudices or just your own personal pleasure ... Nop

17. Honkey, do you have any Screen Shots of him/her farming you?

If not, and he's lying do you think this OSW "Is worth it?"