OSW -LLC- VS LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LLC_CaC_LCP, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Its there to read. I think maybe we do you last. Sleep tight.

2. Good night I am open for you if you find it funny

3. @Arrik-Talk about who? I said I supported a war tactic, was not aware that was considered talking about somebody.

4. Not you jamesonly my dear friends from LSA

5. @TNT "anybody that argues this fact is an ee or eb noob"
    I just tell you that you can't judge someone without knowing him

6. I guess im an Eb noob, only fought a few small osw. But my point still stands, a non-warring clan will find a fight hard. But to target a subclan is still a very dirty tactic.

7. Oh lol thia someone is figurative. Well then in that case, then yes I can judge them.

In fact I can judge anybody who plays a WAR game, but gets buttburt when somebody brings WAR to their clan.

Thats like playing halo live and getting mad at people for shooting you.

8. Everybody has their own perception of the game.

9. That is true jas. But the fact is that this game is.meant to be played in,a war fashion.

Good for people that have distorted the purpose of the game to suit their own pleasures, but that does not give them the right to be upset because people still play it the way it was made to be played.

10. @Arik, trust me bro, u do not want Tnt involved..

11. TNT . I love you lolok maybe not but your cool

Who's complaining about us hitting a sub. Do bad. Your sub is part of your family. Cold is part of ours You hit our family we hit yours. Makes sense doesn't it

12. We don't hit people wit LSA tag in Zerg because they aren't involved in the conflict... That is respect.

@lord : tnt hasn't any reason to join the conflict

13. If they've got an LSA tag in Zerg their in Zerg. If Zerg was our sub or we were theirs I'd wonder why they weren't. If LSA had a sub id expect them to recive hits as well. Infact they would be hitting as well

14. @plague to forums, page 4

ZAFT would join it randomly. Do you understand the English language? Do you know what randomly means?

15. Sky, don't fight the love bro.

16. Haha complaining about hitting people smaller than us?
    Hypocritical considering I've had hits from people more than or equal to double my size.

17. Yep. U and me vs Llc is cool. Add in a few more spies, a subclan,and a couple forum posts and now its unbarable and we are bullies. LSA vs llc and sub Haaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaa

18. LSA not guys you wanna be fighting against ( unless you like losing and getting pounded)

19. What LSA should do is "hire" or find someone who knows, I presume French? Stalk the walls and report ALL curse words. As cursing in a foreign language is BYPASSING. I see a lot of foreign clans who like to use their potty mouths thinking they can't get silenced.

It's ******* funny when they do.