OSW -LLC- VS LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LLC_CaC_LCP, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Lol.. attacking subclans is a very good strategy..cut out the support from under

2. "No respect given"? Yes that is what I see... And you should be polite and respectful even in a game

3. There isn't any suppor from underLLC isn't an OSW clan... The only people experience are in LLC, not in LCP... We don't need support "from under" because LSA's member are pure spies without allies

4. You gave no respect. U guys hit peep on my wall to try to get me to stop hitting alkatraz_22

5. As yall threaten me and impervious and try to clan farm us... losing in your efforts by the way.

6. I got ss of over 20 miss a steal and successfull attacks on me as u say my clan gonna die.. all from different members of both main and sub clans.

7. All of this before LSA even get involved.

8. You started to farm alkatraz, we only riposted and we would have stopped if you've done the same things...
    Well, I think i've given you enough of my precious time, goodbye LSA

9. Your clan talked more smack and did 2 weeks of trying to be a bully

10. Finally shut up and wait your turn.

11. Be polite.

12. Funny.. yall were never polite. All alkatraz_22 had to do then was apologize for his threats to impervious. ALL of you chose not to apologize to a lady. You dont deserve politeness that yall dont give. Yall brought it to this point. Now its a fist fight.

13. You all ganged up on me for 2 weeks why are you crying about fairness ??

14. I warned yall that you had me right where i want you.

15. Did I insult you? Quote
    A lady who farmed him without reasons

16. You could have stopped it if you had really wanted to do it

17. Honkey, eb noobs gang up on people then cry when there is retaliation, its sadly their way.

Props to lsa for hitting the subclan. In osw you do what ya gotta do. Anybody that argues this fact is an eb or ee noob.

18. Hmm another osw with LSA in it. Lets hope this doesn't turn into the osw against YMM. Anyway best of luck to you.

19. She hit 1 time off of bl. He said she dead. She took him up on it. Then yall 3v1 her until i seen her wall. I declared 1v1 on alkatraz_22 at that point and the rest is on our walls for the details. Dont try and sound virtuous or play the victim in this one buddy.

20. Tnt you don't know him, don't talk about someone you don't know