OSW between BCK and SFA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tigerman300, Sep 26, 2013.

1. But that doesnt co exist with what firekiller has told me, and what members from you ckan are posting, you should get your stories straight and all on one page prior to posting and maki g your selves look like fools :lol: just sayin

EDIT: you shouldnt even be speaking on behalf of BCK if your not in the clan, why not let their clan owwner deal with it unless your claiming incompetence on their part?

2. The 1v1 was over between chucky and acidex, he threatened to involve his clan, your clan, in it... I only hit AFTER bring threatened by chucky... And even then i only hit him 5 or 6 times waiting on him to respond. Was i doused top take the threat and ignore it?

3. Why is Big Cats Kingdom refusing to give me a ceasefire? I have left SFA and apologized what more do you want? Please just let me grow Im not on your guys' levels

4. @Eric

:lol: They are an unstoppable force. :lol:

5. It's more the size of their Banks Gorilla, had 2t bought from me, in about an hour 1t taken.

6. A threat is just a threat you broke the 1v1

7. So yet again your saying that if i threatened you, you wouldnt respond with force at all? Great leader you are :roll: :lol:

8. All the best with the OSW guys. Remember to have fun. You'll learn heaps if you hold out. Good thing to test the mettle of your clan mates.

9. One time a man threatened to stab me on the bus if I didn't give him my wallet and phone. Woke up in the hospital about 2 days later minus a wallet and phone. Most times when threats are made, there is some truth behind them and they are worth responding to, not ignoring.

10. My story is straight sweetheart. I am in BCK might want to check your information. Smurf had his discussions with different members of SFA then I did. I had my conversation with Tweety. Smurf had with Godfather and tate. so yes conversations arnt going to be the same that we are talking about. We both tried for CFs from different members in there clan.

11. Dont hit unless hit first. Its just how it works in my book.

12. The only threat that happened was when fire interrupted a 1v1 than chucky said he would get clan if he didn't stop which happened I came into it. Than after I hit fire after a min he said he wasn't hitting chucky anymore so I stopped. Once his sfa buddies talked on his walls he thought he had balls and wanted to continue. There nvr was a cf cuz tweety changed rules of the cf so it nvr got established. Cuz we weren't gonna apologize for something they started. Than talked to coowner to have a 5v5 which I was willing to do. Godfather stepped in and denied and said unless we bowed down and apologized it would be an osw. I said we won't be bullied no matter how big u are. I'd rather lose fighting than fold like a punk. This is why the osw

13. So this was funny at first Eric. But no one in my clan has touched you.((Correct me if im wrong)) You are talking to me in pm and dodging all my questions about this CF on BCK. None in my clan is your size and you know it.

14. Hope u sfa feel badass u couldn't fold a noob clan with all the size u have yet cuz we won't fold. U will have to destroy us or walk tf on. We won't be bullied or pushed around. Too bad u can't fight ur own size and all ur accts have to hit lower acctssad sad u guys are real toughies

15. And in his discussion with me smurfin_you, kept running his mouth saying tweety is being a little ***** ass bully, or called us pussies, and continued the disrespectful name calling... I was good with cf as it was but when he kept on AFTER i told him to stop.

16. Blu, I asked you if you wanted to date me and you turned me down in an extremely rude manner. How did you think I would respond?

17. And eric you were never in sfa

18. Oh I thought I was sorry