OSW between BCK and SFA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tigerman300, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I deleted that said third party app I'll reinstall it soon

2. Bck will fight for a long time

3. Hey cyn 3 pizza bagels and a bag of Cheetos if you work for me, 

4. I love that even smaller kingdoms are starting to OSW again!

2013 has had a great lift to OSW's

5. Anyone who needs to talk business with me PM siiverbullet (yes thats an i instead of an L) and he can tell you how to reach me on that third party chat app

6. Get in there an have fun Tigs x.

7. So much for osw...
    Begging for someone with a horn to join, Blu?

8. not begging asking and its for another clan
    Thanks though ass ;)

9. Here's what really went down...

-chucky- was involved in a 1v1 with a clan member of my alt fire_killer325. I walled him from my alt 1v1 is cool just don't bring anyone else in or we'll match person for person, after he threatened to bring his clan in. -chucky- then threatens to farm my alt from his main... So i respond by hitting first. Then smurfin_you, blu-tiful_dawn, chucky, and el_vogayer all start attacking my alt. I brought my main in to make the 4v1 4v2 and warned my clan about the issue so tweety stepped in making it 4v3 evening the odds a bit more. Chucky then apologized for threatening me and were good CF granted on him. Smurfin_you kept running his mouth calling us farmer pussies, and that all we are, are pussies, street i warned him to stop with the name calling he kept on, and the cf terms we gave were simple and never changed, clear targets from walls and apologize for greeting involved in a 1v1. Which blu did agree to but vogayer refused.

10. Good luck to both sides. Let this be a looooong Farm Fest/Strip Showdown at the Hodown. :lol:

11. I am requesting a ceasefire from BCK. I want no part in this war and wish to leave peacefully please give me ceasefire. Congratz on the 1t strip btw, got almost all of it. You lot are good warriors.

12. who are you ??? your not in my clan and not in SFA So i dont know why your requesting a CF on something your not involved in

13. Make it sound like ur from our clan Eric and we are asking for cf lol.

14. No I'm asking from a CF from you guys plz give it to me I'm sorry

15. Fire what bs u stating u interrupted the 1v1 and started farming smh don't make up stories. U crack me up. Go play with ur toys

16. Quote edited due to bypass

So you admit you got your clan to keep hitting violating the cf?
    SUPPORT TO SFA

17. No not correct. The cfs never got to happen because agreements could not be made in a way everyone would be happy. The one CF i thought i had made with Tweety bird she tried changing the terms on her end after i had followed through with what she had asked.

18. So your members violated a 1v1 jumping on a sfa member

But yet their at fault because they started it yet you broke the 1v1 in my eyes you should be agreeing to their cf terms :roll:

19. Chucky was 1v1 with another player and then firekiller stepped in and started hitting chucky so it be came chucky vs 2 players. when this happened i was called in as clan owner to protect from farm ((That being my job as a clan owner in all :roll: ))