OSW between BCK and SFA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tigerman300, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Your not in bck check your clan :lol: :roll:

2. Smurf check your facts bud... Acidex posted in cc of my ALTs clan "i need help, I'm being farmed" so i LOOKED at what was going on, chucky said "hit me again and I'm going to get my clan involved" so i POSTED to chucky and acidex this is boot farming its a 1v1 anyone else gets involved we will match, CHUCKY then posts to fire_killer325 "he's still whinning about that i should farm you from my main for fun" so i responded... of there were no that's them why would chucky be apologizing for threatening on fire_killer335 wall???

3. Well, you all seem to be nailing the whining, trash talking and complaining perfectly.

Step two is hitting, pinning, coordinating and stripping.

Step three is a secret, but you'll work it out sure. 

4. Clan page on BCK says no 1v1 . So I take it you do several v 1 until the said 1 bring in clan members and thats when you go to forums asking for help because thats what it looks like

5. It seems like CHUCKY started this on purpose so is he/she still in the clan?? Or have they quit??

6. And then.... You get revenge!

[​IMG]

7. Bump. Please answer my question about the CHUCKY person

8. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, if you're happy and you know it clap your hands, if you're happy and you know it and you have a face to show it, if you're happy and you now it clap your hands.

9. Please post stuff related to topic please shadowworriorofdeath

10. OP what was the point of this threaf if you arnt directly involed in this osw and do not know the full story?

How do you know that this just didnt make it worse for BCK?

Why havnt you done any updates on your OP about the osw and infornation known and posted?

11. So SFA is about to run a train on BCK? Got it.

12. why dont each of your clans pick a side in the real osw and battle it out over the next 2 years and find out?

13. Apparently OP is the founder of BCK

14. Iif op is the founder why is he out of clan during the osw? Why isnt he dealing with the cf agreements? :ugeek:

15. I gave the clan away, I merc, I'm trying to work a cf out and I always head back to bck

16. Yeaaaaaaaa this is dumb.

17. GREAT FOUNDER YOU ARE! :roll: Maybe you should just butt out of the agreement and leave it to someone else to handle maybe the person you left in charge?

18. The clan died I sold it then a friend got it so I helped and he asks for my advice. I don't give out stuff unless asked or I think it's really important

19. You still aren't the owner anymore so you really should not even try to show you care.

20. I don't see we're you come from, becuase what about friendship loyalty? I have that.