OSW between BCK and SFA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tigerman300, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I've owned clans, and I've made the mistake of handing them off then coming back. The clannies won't respect you like they would if you personally had grown the clan.

Why would they take you back now?

2. It died all members left apart from inactives and I gave away, then that person gave away then gave to my friend en rebuilding started.

3. I helped rebuild the clan

4. By leaving? That's the most help you could possibly have been.

5. I don't leave the clan randomly and when I'm called back I get there ASAP!!

6. Unless there is an osw on, apparently.

7. I have been hit and have it in this osw and trust me if they really need me I get there ASAP

8. So I'm not owner I'm founder clan died sold it friend got it and I helped friend how is that disloyal??

9. Bypass found on page 2 :mrgreen:

10. Nash, by quoting him, you're bypassing too ya silly goat...

11. Im sorry what? No just no quit while your ahead OP :roll:

12. Sold clan or gave it away your contradicting yourself now

13. Quote me all you like I'm loyal to Big Cat Kingdom not the owner not even admin they don't have to have me in the clan but they choose too.

14. Lol... All I can say is I probably am a bully, I mean I've been telling ppl in my clan we shouldn't cf unless y'all disband... Just for giggles ^_^

15. Panda that will be highly unlikely becuase of the owner

16. With information gathered by myself and an unknown user I'm calling on myself not bck a open for hits from SFA members and I won't return fire till this mess is fully sorted out

17. I see that chucky was the start then gave false info to blu who then gave to all bck which thought was true. It's my fault this thread is here and now I know facts I'm sorry this is here I should of gone fact hunting first

18. Can we quote you on that 