Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Ive lost my taste for this rediculousness. This game has become dissapointing and dull. These fights always start and end the same way but the problem is the middle. Talk talk talk lie lie lie cry cry cry. Im tired of this. Real gamers talk with hits and everyone else talk to hear their own voices. My respect to those who ive fought that fought back and everyone else enjoy your haunts. I would rather retirr from kaw than keep on always reading these stupid threads with far mote idiotic posts from middle schoolers.

2. Another day another strip attempt by Osiris that yet again takes only 3 bill gold. Bronze bars here I come.

3. Thats what I'm saying ↑

4. Cold, unfortunately, it's a part of war here.

5. Also unfortunately I think its clear my time is up here. This game doesnt do it for me anymore. Its been real and its been fun but it hasnt been real fun.

6. I have no reason to keep posting on here everyone's seen what I have to say already so see all you os and friends losers in my newsfeed as soon as you decide to.

7. Big talk for a clan who's always dtw. I check every 30 mins.

8. Big talk for someone hitting a clan with 4 clans on them.

Way to band wagon

9. Nah Deni its not band wagon. Bandwagon would be talking about supporting it without action. I took action. Like I said I'll be there after this osw. Just love seeing how y'all post that y'all don't have inc but yet there isn't no ss to prove it? Now why is that deni

10. ^ use correct grammar unless you meant to say we do have ss. Sorry I came back but that post was to ignorant to ignore. Also how do you have ss of not having inc? That would be complicated as it couldn't prove anything.

11. Not really balto. As y'all failed to prove as y'all say "having no inc from Osiris" show prove of it..... or does your illiterate mind stop you from comprehending what's going on....

12. Screw it I'm back for good. Ok first off insulting my intelligence :lol: second off we said we have little to no OS inc we do however have lots of inc from dkod and the others (dkod gives the most inc out of the clans)

13. Where's the proof? All I'm seeing Is A8 being forum warriors.. gotta have the proof to talk big.

14. We are more focused on fighting than we are to pandering to your every request.

15. How can we prove it?
    If we show you SS of our newsfeed, and SHOW that it's mostly DKOD and Outlawz, you'll say "oh, you are hiding the inc from Os" or "oh, that's photoshopped".

All you do it manipulate the things we say.
    Why doesn't Osiris prove they are hitting? Hm?

16. "Or does your illiterate mind prevent you from comprehending that?"

17. XD fighting? Oh you must mean forum fighting ;) because half if not most of your clan is forum fighting xD good one bro :D just made my night better with a good laugh. See yall in few hours almost time to get up and work

18. So half our clan is doing what you are currently doing in your osw is what your saying?

19. Deni the question is how can you not prove it? If you're saying all you're getting is dkod and outlawz and show it. I'm pretty sure everyone here is asking the same things but don't wanna speak up. If y'all gonna talk the talk at least walk the damn walk and not tuck tail and fuss in forums about it.

20. Nah in my osw we don't make forums complaining about numbers and less inc from people. We have more pride than that. We actually take our inc and strips and give back. Have you seen a forum about us? Didn't think so