Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Dkod inc stopped for me about an hour ago

2. Now I get os inc :)

3. Yea. Wonder if James got a wake up call.

"Dude. The **** are you doing? We ain't doing this whole thing for ya."

4. hush. don't get them riled up. i was enjoying being able to unload full bars.

5. My bad.. What I meant to say was..

Omg, so much DKOD and outlawz inc.. I can barely stay regened.. I didn't get to hit any Osiris at all the past few hours... At all. 

6. Like totally not able to regen easily with all the inc I recieve (hey deni how do I turn the sarcasm filter off?)

7. (You can't. I just realized that too)

8. Oh noooo (hey how do I do the Bruce from family guy voice?)

9. (I don't think you can. But you should try using the voice Avatars use when going into battle at the end of the movie. Whenever you hit James, it's like. Hilarious as ****. Seriously. Try.)

10. (You know they can see our words within the parenthesis right )

11. So does A8 talk a lot or what?

12. Yay! Drama! Big words! Small strips! Big mouths! Short feeds! Tall tales! Short fund!

13. Apparently Goliath. 

14. Lol Goliath, so true.
    Sad truth is also A8 will fight for maybe two months or so until they'll start to go inactive and have ally less members sitting in the clan. Then there will be a handful of accounts back, perma pinned, claiming they'll win this osw blabla. But damn, everything they seem to have is too much time. So many posts with no sense, but complaining thread should stay in topic earlier ?
    

15. Let me reiterate. Deni is ok by me. Balto and the rest of the idiots are cocks. I'm not defending A8, only deni.

I remember farming the whole of A8 and getting a ceasefire request all by my lonesome.

16. This thread is still going on? The hell you fools been talking about?

17. Wow. Lopi and carny in the same thread. One a lame ass chump( lopi), the other a slime good for nothing who thinks it is ok to make fun of kids with a disability( carny)

18. ️ Fan boy 

19. Here come salty who thinks he's relevant