Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Dead I doubt you can teach lop about anything just a little bit iG related 

2. One is part of iG which goes back a ways as the other is part of wit i believe.

3. And wit was ? The same what wig was. An iG sub/family clan.

4. Theres -wig- then WiG(iG) sub or former sub. Idk if its active but yeah theres my 2 cents for the wig deal lol

5. You seem to be new 

6. There are plenty of you my size. The Inc I was getting has stopped and at this point, I'm regenerating to full troops, unloading on my targets and storing the gold earned in bronze bars. I've actually placed a building down in my kingdom and upgraded it after my strip. GG Osiris ^.^

7.  you're so big, I think 80% of your enemy's won't even notice when you hit them 

8. Arkane that's good. Growth in a farming is good keep up the good work

9. Can you boys please take that to PM or walls?
    Thanks. ️️

10. Nah lovely it's war related

11. It's not related to the war in question here.

12. This thread is called "Osiris", not "OSW's"

13. What he said^

OSW talk about Osiris's past war efforts are also allowed. :)

Because, ya know. Osiris.

14. Sure thing lovely. 

15. Wow didn't know there were rules on threads so sorry but talking about how great deni is and aces and eights is a short lived conversation.

16. Awe so cute lop ️️

17. Yes dmd there is rules on forums, sadly. But we must listen to op or get a forum ban and blah blah blah.

@the account that said i'm new, i've played for a little over a year. Only know bits and pieces.

18. Maybe you should read up on ToU.

19. Guess OP doesn't like sarcasm returned the way it's given 