Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Sorry. I'll post a new one for you

2. Again under another name can't y'all read? Name was Alexander(some number crap) and I was Osiris, but that was over 365 days ago.

3. Yeah I can, Alexander?

Nope can't say I ever heard of you 

You surrrree?? 

4. lol deni just cos you can?

That your reasons for other extra curricular activities too 

5. I'm positive. But okie most of us in KaW have bad memories :lol:

6. You must've made a great impression 

7. Another Osiris thread? o_O *graps popcorn* kick ass Osiris and devils

8. Alexander(some number crap) = donkey doo. If my memory serves me right the only Alexander name we've had in OutlawZ is still there. Now there might of been one in our subs but if you can't remember your own name it's donkey doo. Just saying

9. Lol DMD it wouldn't be the first pretend member 

10. awww i love the fails FINALLY

11. I was indeed in a sub, Young GunZ and VooDoo, left before I hit The OutlawZ. Just saying, it was Alexander134 and Alexander135.

12. on this thread i promise not to hit anyone but lovely unless u piss me off

13. Black go some where. Stop being a little newby noob. If you want action either go to a clan hitting them or hit me or Wolfie or hit anyone on this thread

14. 0'd.

nuff said fails or not..... :roll:

15. Wolf I gave him a few love taps before and nothing not even a fail scout to say he tried at least :lol:

16. like i said i will only hit the idiot lovely

17. Maybe if we keep him pinned Wolfie? That'll work I think. Don't see why he won't just join a clan they in osw with and keep hitting from Aztec? Hope he knows they got ca targets to hit and not a newby noob

18. Demo must not understand English. I say "how many times you gonna post that." You say "cause I can"

Someone should go to class and learn how to respond to a question rather than crying in forums.

HoL had LWF, SE mercs, WoG, and some YAFI on them before we came to devils. We were respectful to them therefore we had a nice respectful cf. we didnt cry in forums 

19. Omg she still crying like lil baby