Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Lol. Ok. No worries.
    I just like being aware if I get raged at, but I got it.
    Thanks for setting that straight ️️

2. Why is this thread still going? Stop talking, start fighting. C'mon ppl. WAR.

3. I'm waiting for someone in Osiris, other than Elvis to hit me.

They start it. They won't even try help finishing?

4. I feel like...in the middle of the... action. Yea.

5. Lovely was Os for very short time and got kicked because of the things and lies she said in cc.Members did not want her so she was kicked. Also she started this war and then pulled two extra clans in justhanginout and LSA.Her mouth and lies got her in this war like all wars she had before. To bad she never says anything that is true it all bases on lies.You pushed it to far this time so stop crying and fight.

6. If you complain about being stacked against in osw, you don't deserve to win.

[​IMG]

7. Applegirl. You DO keep yourself pinned.... You keep yourself pinned almost all day in between me pinning you lol. Legit. Your more of a attention seeker than deni, unfortunately.

Wow 35 pages, WTF has been going on lol

8. Sorry, but applegirl is sleeping right now. Please wait for around 5 hours and 48 minutes, where she will come online, unload her troops, and be pinned till she sleeps again.
    Leave a message after the tone *beep*

9. Nah i complain about hiring people in osw for real money. I have no problem with alliances joining i have a problem with clans that fight on contracts.Thats something that doesnt belong in this game.Pls show the ss of lovely admitting that in pal to.
    I know this forum was made so lovely hopes to get more victems on her side.If her members where smart enough they should have checked her battle stats her wins went up 184 in 6 weeks in osw thats how much she hits.she let others fight for her.It's not even a serious tread all who know her know her mouth always get her in problems and same happend this time.she must learn to fight her own battles for ones and not let others suffer for it.

10. Wooo you go deni
    

Show them A8 is a awesome clan

11. He might not.....

But I will cause I lovesh you Puns :lol: :lol:

12. Support osiris but james still suks

13. That's the spirit ^

14. first off my perm farm u were only os because of me second off i hope osiris is the nail that nails your coffin shut because quite frankly im tired about hearing about you so i hope osiris causes your retirement with hatred- DC

15. Geez why dont you tell him how you really feel.

16. "Osiris was considered not only a merciful judge of the dead in the afterlife, but also the underworld agency that granted all life, including sprouting vegetation and the fertile flooding of the Nile River. He was described as the "Lord of love"

Nothing wrong to show some love 

17. This thread still going?? Dayummm

Deni will HATE the attention 