Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. First, Bella came from RPL. And also, their osw is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I understand the ones so with ml, but not with Bella. We are mercs for gods sake! We all have the same goal. So no, I'm not gonna fight in a pointless war! Goodness. You think RPL likes me any less cause I'm not fighting with them? They still like me!

2. Y'all don't wanna know what I'll do if you aren't on topic.

I might make a friendly joke that I've tapped you.
    That'll show you.
    It's so offensive, you might start a war.
    So would you mind pausin your war efforts until after we kick these guys asses into a mutual cf? Thanks. ️

3. Lol , you're dreaming about that mutual cf 

4. And the ass kicking 

5. Shut up and stay on topic meanie face!

6. We're only dreaming until the day we achieve this dream.

7. Martin Luther King started with a dream.
    He was killed.
    But the dream came true.

;)

8. Get wrekt kid

9. He can't respond to that one it appears.

10. First purr, I was on topic . Bit slow are we. Well for you to even compare yourself to Martin Luther King tells me a lot.  GL with that one too

11. Sure took you a while to type up that short, bland response.

12. Does that even count as a comeback of course we are not Martin Luther king but he stood for a dream and so do we apparently in your own words. We can compare ourselves to many things and many people none of the comparisons would be incorrect due to the fact that its is making the comparisons.

13. Yes it took me awhile cause I don't sit and stare at forums . My bad I'm not up to your supreme forum watching skills arkane

14. Damn right it's your bad. Watch closer and more often.

15. How did I know you'd type something along those lines? You are predictable basically an automaton.

16. Yes that's me balto. Let me crank a finger to yiu since I'm old school. Anyways I'll leave the forums to you guys. I'll continue to talk in newsfeeds.

17. No you won't there's no continuing if you havnt started.

18. It's my Inc and I need it now!