open farm on -destructive-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think devs should make a defence plunder spell what can be activated for reall money and active only out system wars. if I don't get help bcoz I just have intermediate English and nb care a stupid foreigner than I want to play for the protection bcoz its absurd

2. I don't know is it right spelled or right grammar but I AM HAVING FARM OF -DESTRUCTIVE- FOR POSTING 'A' ADVERTISEMENT. I HAVE GOT EVEN ONE STRIP FARMED AND AN OTHER TO NOT COMPLITING HIS UNFARE CF.

3. I never said that since you dont speak English you cant ask for help, Im saying you arent going to get help from the people in forums. In fact, you are probably going to get more people who want to hit you than hit your enemy.(kaw forumers are odd like that) Forums isnt the place to call our your personal farm. Take the suggestion or leave it, but your stubbornness to take solid advice is what will do you in. Sorry.

4. Here is the simple version of this

You had a cease fire
    You broke the ceasefire
    The farming resumes.
    ?????
    Forums profit in the form of :lol:

5.  dude I wanna explain what happened here this is funny as hell. I'm one of those ppl who hits wc ads he posted a wc ad I hit him one time o no poor him!!!! He follows me to say if I ever ever hit him again I'm gonna b a perm farm of 3 clans I never even heard of!  scary so I made him a farm and told him to go screw himself he then blast my wall saying I'm a piece of trash!! He blast forums telling ppl to farm me many ppl sent me ss. He actually had someone come to me to work it out after all the bs I was charging him 400bil for CF thought surely he wouldn't b stupid enough to start up on me again after that they asked for 3 week in 2 days he pays 135bil of the cf after the end of the 3 weeks he sends me a message in pal saying he wasn't paying the rest and that I'm a bully because he didn't do anything to deserve being farmed  so I went ahead and had him strip farmed just a bit

6. Lol. Did op come back with my pizza yet or not

7. Who is he exactly?

8. No idea who this is Larry, and fox, did you eat the Solent pizza yet?

9. Dont tell anybody, but I think I may have an addiction.

10. Yay, OP's spell kills osw!

11. i normally chalk these things up to lost in translation but I seriously am considering op might just be kinda not the brightest crayon.

12. no u not right destructive. Uve got those wall messages u farmed for 5 days. Actually that screw yourself was 'go **** yourself' pardon

13. I can even imagen that WC roulette u playing. "Oh I have 9m attack he has 6m def I can farm him" WC roulette 2nd opponent "uhh he have 9m def its like my attack... errr rather get a smaller its more fun"

14. OP, you aren't helping your case any. I still suggest asking for a lock before the hole gets dug deeper. Or, ya know, keep it up, seems as though the thread is providing some humour to some of the people here.

15. yeah and sorry my def wasn't reach 6m I was like at 5.5m...pffft

16. I only hit smaller? That's y I hit anyone lb tiny doesn't matter I farm them if they annoy me... Didn't u bother reading my wall? Wait that's right u begged ajax for help when u saw he was on my wall.... Lol

17. This thread is still going?

18. You poor english isnt why your not getting help. Its YOUR fight YOU asked for. Now take YOUR ass kicking and shut up.

19. Fight ur own fight

20. Support he farmed me to reset 3 times already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.