open farm on -destructive-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao now I really wish could hit him

2. Hahahahaha. The tears are flowing in this one.

3. I wonder if this is why he wants a protection spell.

4. 

5. Op, you should send an email to ata explaining your case. Get him banned from playing kaw for farming you. 

6. Easy farm this one is. HOG family is nit to he trifled with. Learn who to mess with and who not too you nooblet. Quit crying and take your beating like a man. BTW 4fb/4fb/0

7. Op im sorry everybody here is so unhelpful its just typical of forums but not to worry im here to help you............ The first thing you need to do is locate the reset button you will find it on your profile. Once you have found it vigorously hit the reset button until the farming stops

8. OPEN FARM ON llIxXxIll---Dagger---IIlxXxIlI

9. lmfao

10. The op reeks of noob tears

11. Darn did this thread really die maybe I should post ss of pal pms.... Lol make it more fun

12. U gonna need my permission to do that...

13. Cyber bully  attacking and stealing from people is called farming and farming is against the rules. And frankly, it's just not nice.

14. Pretty sure I don't really need your permission for anything. Your escalated this to forums. Lol

15. Open farm on OP

16. Just thought they might find it funny how not only after u agreed to my terms right b4 deadline u said u were gonna abandon this account and play on your alt that I can't find bc I'm a bully and won't finish paying lol and so on lol

17. Sorry destructive but this a game with an absolutely non personal cyber accounts," pal" is my personal friend chat application and u absolutely don't have right to publish my personal contact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.