open farm on -destructive-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No not sharing is a privilege. However iguana want to make everyone judge if u need help or not shouldn't they have all the facts?

2. I don't care. U r sick. This is my only opinion about you. Get threatment if u having mental problems...

3. Plz explain how I am the one who is sick?

4. It isn't my business u need to be clear with ur self not me.

5. Just asking I meaning wasn't the one making threats, or the one who word means nothing as u say one thing do another I'm not the one who claims have u farmed by 3 clans then no one at all takes up for me when I get in over my head I'm not the one who begging in forums and only way to deal with it is to say things like "your momma hates u and always did" or whatever the hell that **** was u wrote on about

6. Is anyone even hitting you like op wanted?

7. Hey congrats seems a clan might taking up for you!

8. No U just gentle opened the conversation with bullying. It was a simple respond for ur attitude.

9. No, the worst hit so far Is his Clan owner won't kick him he refuses might farm him for harboring at this point lol

10. Lol. Looks like this thread worked out well.

11. U didn't? U opened it up saying if u do that I will put clans on U to farm u forever u really expected me to b nice after that? And this is kaw... I can use force to get what I want if I want to as long as the game is played the way it's meant to b played.

12. What ganging up? I PVP u welcome destructive....

13. Farming your clan owner now dagger for harboring you and aiding u ️ u might have a clan to back u up now? U happy now?

14. OP is in an EB clan, I give it a full bar into the clan owner before OP gets kicked

15. Rikk seems your wrong however one of their clan members stole me lol twice lol

16. Assassin dtw half spy bar...

17. U lost most of them only pinned bc I was pretty close to pin to began with lol

18. Ty for casting active spell it makes more easier to pin u...

19. Yes that's y u fail more then u win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.