North Korea Faxes War Threat to South Korea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Ok fiddle. You used to be fiddler and I used to Be _alison_ I never annoyed you because we got along and truthfully, if I had annoyed you it would have only been because I made you a farm, which I never did

Get off your high horse.

You started the trash off by being rude to me for no reason. So now we enemies, now if will always have bad things to say about you.

Noob

2. I don't ******* know you. High horse? Well my horse is 14 hands so yes you could say he is high.

3. 14 hands is a pony. Moron. Race horses and horses of any quality size are 16-17 hands.

4. Usually when people post black n white pictures they're ugly. Or Mexican...

5. 14 hands is normal size since all mammals shrink when they get older. Cody is 19 years old, please do your homework before calling my horse a "pony." He was 16.2 hands as an adult.

6. Shh, troll. -eats popcorn-

7. Sorry jester. I come from a horse racing nation. Horses don't shrink with age. Especially they don't shrink 2-3 hands.

If your horse is 19 years old then it is a nag and nothing to brag about.

If you still ride your pony then you are cruel, a horse that age should be left to pasture and enjoy its twilight years.

8. -spits in your popcorn-

9. Have anymore?

10. Oh well, I'm out. Later.

11. I don't ride him idiot. You come from a "horse racing nation." Please, do go on about how you know how horses don't shrink. Oh and do tell me about how it's not possible for them to shrink. People don't shrink, their bones get weaker causing the gravitational pull to press down harder on them which in turn causes a shrinking effect as their bone and bone marrow must condense down. It is also possible for horses to drop height when they go through reconstructive surgery on their knee. Pull out the "I know more about horses" ********. My horse is almost 15 hands, I round down. Because frankly I don't care about his height. He's my baby, and yes he was a registered race horse before we got his balls cut off.

12. ***** please.

13. Jester if thts your picture, ur hot

14. That should be a pickup line.

"If that's really you, your hot."

15. Eh the girl in that pic looks like my ex.

16. Ok fiddler. You keep believing what ever you think to help you run with your lie.

Your horse was never a race horse if it is 14 hands. Horses don't shrink.