North Korea Faxes War Threat to South Korea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. They will take offense that someone commented on something that happened with almost no possible insult that could be taken?

Yeah no.

2. @bar- don't try all people do these days is urge to insult me. Frankly I don't give a ****, shows their immaturity. Shows that they are insecure with their life and have a need to insult others. Insult me all you want, but the day someone puts your ass in place is the day ill be laughing.

3. Hi!

We the people at DPRK are not corrupted by the temptations of the west such as

Samsung Galaxy S III

Hyundai Sonata

K-Pop

Kimchee

4. Jester you take everything so personal. Yet you are the one talking about insecurity :)

5. I'm not insecure at all. I mean damn I post photos of myself all the time. I'm engaged to a wonderful man yet I don't sit there and insult youn

6. Maybe he gonna change his mind.

7. Jester is a known war runner, whiner and liar. He should just reset and quit kaw. He is not even a joke he is so pathetic.

8. The epitome of North Korea lol

9. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

10. Record, I don't think that you know what you're talking about if you can't even get Jester's gender right.
    Do you know her previous account's name?

11. @ quoth_the_eevee_moron. Shut up noob. When I want your opinion, I'll flush a toilet. You idiot. Jester is a big mouthed pig

12. Who cares what North Koreans playing kaw think? Everyone makes fun of Obama and us United States citizens don't get offended, we join in. If your from N Korea I salute you for what you probably deal with or have dealt with in the past in your country, but let's face it, your leaders are ignorant maniacs who are kinda comical. Laugh with us then we won't be laughing at you 

13. Ha! Omg that made me almost fall off my couch. :lol: :lol: :lol: He? I'm female smart ass. War runner? Never ran from a war in my life.

[​IMG]

Noob.

14. You used to be fiddler. We used to be friends until you were, for no reason rude to me on one of my threads. I'm just returning the favour. Noob

15. ^ Everyone should have a picture like that. :lol:

16. Damn it, record. You post blocked me.

17. @ jester. The real reason you have never ran from a war is because you have never been in one.

Noob

18. "We used to be friends" Well if we aint friends anymore means you annoyed the **** out of me and I deleted you. I hardly ever delete someone.

Never been in a war? Oh please, know my previous names. I've been in more wars than you dipshit.

19. So wich is it for the record? She ran from a war or has never been in one? Bc you've stated both on here and your kinda sounding like an idiot 