North Korea Faxes War Threat to South Korea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. You seem to have overlooked the fact that people from North Korea, or those with North Korean heritage can exist outside of North Korea. These people could well have internet access in countries like the United States, Canada, The United Kingdom, Germany, Australia etc.

2. @ Mickey . I couldn't have pointed that out any better lol

3. B4rr4cud4: I highly doubt that those who left North Korea and now live in other countries will feel offended if someone offend north-korean regime. If they would love north-korean regime they wouldn't left their country.

4. jester is a tool get off thread noob

5. Actually, Vlad, the wikipedia article on North Korean defectors states that many of the defectors left for religious and economical reasons. Is it not possible that some of these thousands of people still have a love for their country and their loved ones within the country? In addition to this, around 25,000 of North Koreans have defected to South Korea; South Korea has the fastest internet broadband in the world. As a result of this, and the fact that others have defected to countries like the USA, it is entirely possible that some North Koreans play this game

6. Are you kidding me? ^ North Korea STARVES their people, has brutal labor camps and a leader that killed his own uncle.

No one, NO ONE likes North Korea.

7. north korea is pretty much the dumbest county in the world. yes pretty tough to beat out african countries and the middle east...but saying you posted a -38 golf round with 11 hole in ones in your first time golfing then retiring? ....beat that.

8. B4rr4cud4... first of all don't take what you see on Wikipedia as granted. And second... I spent the biggest part of my childhood under a regime not much better than the North-Korean one. Trust, me except very few that are close to top of the regime, nobody have reasons to love that. And even those very few are loving it mostly out of fear... see what just happened to North-korean leader's uncle.

9. Do you know how many north Koreans live in south korea? Are you that dumb? Seriously, while I was in korea over 150 north koreans managed to get into south korea. It is broadcasted. The north korean equivalent to a 4star General is in south korea. He is getting paid to practically leak information to them. Do your research before trying to correct someone who has been to the DMZ and have read the information in the korean papers of who has been brought into south korea

10. Don't know where my last post went, but I'll sum it up. In many countries with governments that treat their people terribly, the people still love their country. Did Stalin treat his people nicely? No, quite the opposite. Is he still loved in Russia today? Yes he is. So yes, it is highly possible that many South Koreans love their country.

11. North* at guy above me. Of course south koreans love south korea. I'm hardly korean amd I loved it in south korea.

12. Ok. Awesome. So the lucky ones made it to South Korea or other parts of the world. I think as a whole we can all agree that it isn't the country or the common people of the country that we don't have any affection for.

It is the ruler and the people that support said ruler, that people don't like.

How this conversation switched to not liking their neighbors to the south is baffling.

If another country declared war against another country via a fax machine, I would still find it hilarious at the chosen method of communication.

Maybe an email, twitter, or a Facebook post would have been a better vehicle to relay that you have declared war....

Wait a sec!!!! A snap chat would be the best way overall I think lmao

13. Jester nobody said anything offensive towards north-korean people or North-Korea as a country but towards north-korean regime. Those defectors you are talking about became defectors because they hate the regime. I doubt they can be butthurt over someone offending north-korean dictatorship. I won't get butthurt if someone will say that the president of my country its a drunkard. Its true anyway 

14. I said nothing of the sort, Clad. I had stated that north koreans could still have love for their country but not live there. They grew up in that country, and from what I read in korea it seems north Koreans is "trying" to make it a better place with amusement parks and the sort. But frankly, yes, it is the ruler. It is the fact that the past rulers have been terrible in our eyes.

15. Surprised they didn't send a messenger running across the DMZ

16. Yes, apologies Jester. I was referring to North Korea. And Vlad, many North Koreans probably do love their country, and some of these people probably do play KaW. I'm not intending to be argumentative, I just think that it is possible that some of the North Koreans who, inevitably, play this game might be offended if their country is insulted.

17. Yes, apologies Jester. I was referring to North Korea. And Vlad, many North Koreans probably do love their country, and some of these people probably do play KaW. I'm not intending to be argumentative, I just think that it is possible that some of the North Koreans who, inevitably, play this game might be offended if their country is insulted.

18. Sorry posted twice.

19. Lmfao. How do you take them seriously after that?

20. Saw a video once lots of people leave North Korea but they are so stuck into their propaganda they want to go back because they adore their leader it happens