News Flash: Regulators vs IG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm. You're right Cyn, I suppose it can be looked at like that.

2. @drgnblade

I see your point. Let me rephrase that.

SS has been considered an IG subclan by IG memebers from at least the summer. I said 99% because I am not sure the exact date it became a subclan. However anyone who thinks SS just suddenly became a subclan this week to fight LR doesn't know IG very well at all.

Why would they need to call in SS? Isn't calling in WAR the more logical step for IG?

3. First and last comment TB is not a Ig sub clan it's a -wit- family clan. We have not joined just to fight last right we've been affiliated weeks before this kicked off.

4. BTW a little birdy gave me this. Take a look.

Belle claimed that kilo had offered to pay 500bil up front and 500bil in a few days. She claimed that the offer made to Ven was done prior to iG council/ LR council discussions. However ven told kilo it was not merely about the gold. It was also about the disrespect. Throughout these discussions Belle seems intent on war. During the council discussions, she said that she can pay the 1 tril but she would not. Then Kilo offered 500bil. This is supposedly after kilo offered 1 tril to Ven. So he supposedly wanted to pay 1 tril then revised it to 500bil. This was before the war started. We told LR that we would accept a 1 tril payment and walk away. Belle refused. 2 days after the war started, Belle claimed that they would have paid the 1 tril. I was instructed by council to speak to Belle regarding the offer and told her to make the offer to me. Belle rejected it. Belle was just trying to string it along. Claiming that she could pay, would pay but did not. When we tried to help her and give her a way out, she would back away and reject it. There has to be integrity even in a game. But it is clear that LR was trying to string it along until they can convince their allies to help them. And now we have to take all of them down.

[​IMG]

5. @philo: you know I actually like reading your threads because you never take sides nor seem biased, but as of late you are seeming more and more biased on IG's side. You are taking every little thing your little *birdy* says as truth. Pictures are worth a thousand words yet that ss shows no proof of anything. It's high time both sides of this war stay off the forums and quit feeding the ignorant and moronic trolls. I'm a firm believer if anyone wants to know what's going on in a war should either nut up and get involved or shut up and wait until the end.

6. @ original sin

I'm not trying to take sides, and I am not sure myself what the screen shot proves. :lol:

If the regs want to farm the snot out of IG subclans, they are welcome to it. However Wulf claiming SS is not an IG subclan is a bit hilarious to me.

Frankly, IG doesn't trust me as far as they can throw me. But the statement and ss adds to the conversation, so there it is.

7. wonder who the birdy is as theres a pic of broods convo with belle....lmao

8. The above statement is posted for debate. I think we can all guess where it came from. I will sit back and let Belle or Wulf debate it.

9. [​IMG]

So Phil's main is hitting LR. And yet here he is with an alt trying to bring things into perspective. Sigh.

I'm rather tired of this being all belle's decision. Stop trying to demonize me. You report me every other day as it is for some obscure slight.

This thread is just beyond ridiculous and Phil has lots all credence he had to say anything believable because of his absolute bias on the matter.

10. well based off that, it seems iG member ven wanted war, didnt care about gold..and war happened. so what is there to prove??

11. Does brood have stage fright or something?

I think he trusts you more than you're letting on, Phil. After all, he has entrusted you to act as his diplomatic representative, considering both Belle and Wulf have made personal appearances on this thread.

12. maybe brood is his main 

13. However the point is well taken. The problem is that 2 of the 4 main clans involved feel they will avoid the forums and let their builds do the talking. However they end up reading them anyway, especially when then other 2 clans have no quams against posting. Therefore they end up using back channels like me. A better approach is maybe having a council member debate on the forums so their voice can be heard, instead of using me, because, lets face it. My allegience is questionable at best.

14. CynderStryke takes the side of Third Party!

I shall hit both sides and see who strip farms me fastest and most efficiently. A winner will be declared in that regard!!! Hoorah!

15. ^ :lol:

16. I cant speak for sure what the IG council thinks of me. Half of them seem to like me but the other half think I'm full of doggy pooh. I kinda wish they would make up their minds, because I hold no ill will to any of these clans. I just love the drama of a good OSW.

17. lol cyn. Does that mean you will be laying off me for a while?

18. Phil, if you're an alt of someone hitting LR, then you ought to recuse yourself. :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.