News Flash: Regulators vs IG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nope. Not hitting LR or anyone else at the moment. Was thinking about farming Cynderstryke later but no time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. So you're suggesting Belle's SS was fabricated?

3. Well Phil you did that thing with ur build again  i dont have a choice. and besides over these past couple threads u have entertained me in the way you rattle the collective cages of KaW.  cheers

4. No, I am not calling anyone on either side a liar. It is their job to call each other liars, not mine. I do think Wulf is misinformed about what Ig Council consider to be a sub clan and what they consider to be an allied clan. Being misinformed,however, does not make him a liar.

5. Hold the **** up. I asked you a goddamn question.

Did belle fabricate her SS she posted two pages ago or not?

It's a simple question. Do not try to deflect.

6. belles SS? let me take a look...

7. bla bla bla - ya da ya da ya da go cans go smack em till they black and blue 

8. oh. Only Brood and Belle know if that ss is authentic. I am neither of them. I have informed Belle about the ss posting so she could validate it. I have yet to get a reply. Personally, I think it is legit.

9. The SS is photoshopped.

You can tell because someone disagrees with it

10. You THINK it's legit?

It's a conversation between you and her.

11. lol I take it you believe I am Brood's alt then.

12. Quit trying to play stupid, you little ******* snake.

Bellemorte, the moderator, posted a screen shot on the bottom of page 9 of this thread in which you confessed to being an alt and also that your main is hitting LR.

Is that screen shot authentic, or has it been fabricated to frame you?

13. Lololololololololol at the posts of this guy.

14. The allies I tracked bought off Phil when he re converted to pure spy weren't to brood. Unless Phil is Red star with 10k accounts I highly doubt that the little Birdy is himself. Who speaks in the third person anyways? CynderStryke is not amused

15. Sorry, but I do not have the priveledge of being an alt of a IG council member.

16. @ several

That entire post was not written by me. I posted it on behalf of a friend. The words in Green are not my words, and I am not and have no accounts presently hitting LR

17. Dodging the question.

Fine.

I'll have to just assume that Belle's SS is legit and that you are an alt of someone hitting LR.

18. I duno what's come over me...I'm being extremely reasonable and lucid...

Failosopher likes men and he pays 40m a hit!!!

There we go

19. phil belle posted an ss of u and her in pm. in it u said ur main was hitting LR. he is asking if this chat is real or if belle fabricated it. just answer him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.