News Flash: Regulators vs IG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have made a decision.

Because of the confusion it causes, I will no longer be posting statements or ss that are not first posted by the actual writers. I recomend all clans involved if they want their story to be told the way they want it to be told, to please post your ss through a designated memeber of your clan. Posting through me compromises my neutrality and confuses the topic . thank you and cheers

2. The_Philosopher,

You are an alt of someone at war with LR, as verified by SS posted by Bellemorte on page 9 of this thread. You do not deny the authenticity of the SS; therefore, you have been a partial participant of this war. This precludes you from being an unbiased bringer of information on the subject of the LR vs iG war.

3. Damn. Posted before I did.

Thank you, Phil for doing the right thing and stepping down. Very courageous of you 

4. @ Several

I made a mistake. I though the belle SS you were talking about was the one I posted of her and brood. I now see the one you are referring to.

Nah. I was not hitting her. It was a little joke, but apparently she took it the wrong way.

5. And the plot thickensno way this could be happening on KaW...

6. yeah. I think Ill walk away from this topic. Going too much all over the place. Too bad. It was fun while it lasted.

Requesting Lock.

7. Just more fresh blood for iG to spill ;)

8. Lol now it just seems like you're running away. Getting more suspicious and shifty with every comment you've made in the last couple pages

9. philo is unbiased im sure of it :lol:

10. wait wait wait! everyone believed everything he said in previous threads but oh now the ******** propaganda of forums has came to a head

11. WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON AND DO THESE THINGS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD!

Which reminds me, the only time Dora the Explorer rhymes is in the Kennedy Household.

12. The_Philosopher,

Obviously you have been biased the entire thread sucking IG's nuts the entire time  it's plain as day in almost all post and then 3rd person talking along with redirecting questions ******* fraud man ******* fraud 

13. /lock @ op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.