New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wtf even is this... Who even cares noobs

2. We do. If that's a problem, then why did you open the thread? Or post for that matter?

3. Not as bad as you were, so many runners Killernumber . It is an excuse, a pathetic one at that..... Your literally jumping for that foothold now, (metaphor in case your mental state cannot comprehend). You tried to get me to get rid of the new guys as soon as kotfe got involved.

I never asked them to come and I'm not going to deny them the joy of your noob tears. 

4. This osw is like mole heaven  you can join either side

5. Now I haven't really been interested in reading this, because I Beleived it would be filled with idiotic statements with little or no backing, and less intelligence on the part of new world order. Now, imagine my surprise when I opened this thread to see idiotic statements with little or no backing, and less intelligence on the part of new world order? I'd like to address some of the issues I have with this thread and its posts now, If it pleases the forums.

Firstly, you claim to have us pinned "25/8". (and how stupid I must be, I didn't even realise that extra hour and day existed! ) while the first day of the OSW killer number and head hunter did hit me a few times, and even almost pinned me, since that time the only inc I've received has been from Narwhal two days ago, and returned inc from 1c3 yesterday. While I could be incorrect in my understanding of the terms pinned and zeroed, I Believed them to mean I would have zero troops and spies. Literally the only time that was the case was when I full barred your members.

Secondly, the very base of this thread seems both foolish and pointless, not just in general, but also in the defence of your cause.
    Think about why you're making this thread. To make aurora look bad, correct? Well in the screenshots shown, one clearly sees you blackmailing a guy with a reset bomb for not wanting to join your sub clan. Additional screenshots have shown this to be a continuous theme with you. While I suppose it's a good strategy, it's not the best way to recruit. Additionally, showing this to the entire kawmunity seems strange when trying to defame US. As well as this, the entire thread was unnecessary, considering there was already a thread about the fight, and all this did was clog forums further with your drivel.

Finally, your comment about us calling in kotfe was actually quite funny. Four guys enjoy playing kingdoms at war the way it's supposed to be played. We let em join us. You however, have at least a third of your clan being mercenaries or friends who were not there earlier. Hell, I know half of them, and I also know half of them weren't there earlier. Because your clan was full of runners, and did not see you worthy of loyalty, we felt bad and made no comment. However, once you call us out on letting four guys in, I could not contain the fits of laughter at your hypocrisy.

In conclusion, you talk a big game, but all of that is for show. The fact that you resorted to making a thread when one already existed shows you're wall and forum warriors, and not newsfeed ones. Fair enough, if that's how you play. But don't have the Gaul to pretend you're something worth spitting on, because you're barely worth the effort it takes to strip you.

My country is Australian, and it's currently 10:52 am. I'll be asleep by 10 because I'm up at around 5 am. If I'm not naked when I wake up tomorrow, it proves everything I said. P

TL;dr version:

They haven't pinned anyone, the thread was a cry for help and attention, they called in mercs and I'm asking for inc.

6. I will say this though, there are a few who can back their words. Killer number, head honcho, narwal Skyj and 1c3 can fight.

7. I haven't been hit for 17 hours... GGWP.

8. 3 hits by killer something lol.. Great

9. Last I checked only a few members left to go play and are currently not KotFE representatives in this osw.

I will say you would know if we joined in NWO. If you're that upset about just a few members being granted a pass to go play then just imagine with it was the rest of us.

Don't throw our name out their again. They are playing on their own but since I've seen that it is being thrown out their I will be watching this thread.

Happy OSW

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻ ཀλངᅢ།སཇ
    λძཀ། ས

10. You don't know what permapin is until you've had the MaCHiNE's take a vested interest in your news feed.

I miss Chuck

11. lol retribution i was on that side... its ******* fun aha, clumsy on page 12 im loving the edit becuase i failed once then followed up to 0 you  and farr wpuld you like to see if i can back my words cus my name seems to missing from you 'can fight list'

12. if were all 0d how come i get hit every 4-12hours? :lol:

13. Sargent, I've already hit you a few times and nothing. So yes, please do back your words. In fact no one reported any inc from you in cc.

14. Serg. .. to be fair bud, ive yet to see your name listed amongst the inc received here. The fights commenced, so start fighting or shut up...

15. Alright gimme about 5 min to regain a bit from fb from our ca & maybe because I dont fail often?

16. Lolol Farr couldn't have said it better

17. Oh **** pretend that was serge hehe

18. Theres my bottom 49% farr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.