New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Either im too strong or your 0d... think its the first one :lol:

2. Nice try, im looking at 28% troops an 32% spies... are you using magical powers an looking into my future for when your back up outta dtw?

3. *goes pure spy, wonders why no inc*

4. @devilmaygrowl few pages back "mole heaven" comment, i checked it out wondering and actually lol'd.

Support both sides.
    Long live pvp.

5. I think that makes it Clear I'm not zeroed. Let's keep the "you're pinned! no you're pinned!" To pm and leave the thread to more interesting discussion shall we?

6. If anyone would like to try and assassinate harder, they will see I'm telling the truth. You're DTW.

7. False, I now have 32% troops 0% spies... can you attack me now farr? Scouts borijg and im getting that defense achievement:)

8. Follow back and I'll pal you screenshots of you being dtw

9. Harder you're so full of **** lololol you are pinned like a promdate do not lie

10. Harder tried with another account and agreed that he is pinned, but we think it may be a glitch or some other issue.

11. Way too much forum talk.....

12. gets spirits up, if your playing a sport that isnt soccer, your insulting the other team, trying to get inside their heads and pump yours up... same thing here

13. That's not a knife dundee

14. Either or I'm eat some clams and have some beers right now :\

15. NWO No More " he did this" "no I didn't " posting on this thread.

16. The fake farmer has spoken! Lolol

17. Lmao log on and 44 inc scouts. Several pm's saying killernumber crying to people in ZAFT and KOTFE about me. They wanting help stopping me. One was my family for years the other is my family now. Bet they didn't expect the response they were given of "good luck your going to need it" Always remember NWO it's a tap tap war game and OSW is the best part of playing. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.