New mith spell color for inactive

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I, Jun 24, 2014.

1. No support, adding this to the game makes people not have the skill of actually knowing who an inactive is. It's really not that hard.

2. Lol I like it

3. No support. Devs should spend time on hte promos and new events and investigating the rl of mods and vks.

4. Support. 

5. But if a person does good and a admin disliked them then....

They would look like **** 

6. 101% Support

7. No support from the true red Apheriun [​IMG]

8. It's not a bad idea although it could use some tweaking

9. 100 % support

10. Would be awesome for ally trading :) support

11. Support hilarious and useful
    Spell should last at least a month.

12. Support
    Spell could be named Damocles Brown
    Or "My Brown Pants"

13. The original post symbolizes that the KaW Community is probably the most unsupporting, worst group of players that I have ever seen in a game. And I used to play Magic: the Gathering AND YuGiOh.

For War, a spell that shows their inactivity would be alright, because a player has to Activate their account to be a part of a war. Pointing out players who are less inactive than most, just because they play less than others is demeaning. If an account is inactive, they're not talking in WC, CC or AC, so the spell would be useless. There are a lot of casual players, especially players that don't enter the forums, who would be taunted and attacked by mire active players, probably because they cannot play as often.

My cousin plays and he doesn't have a smartphone. He hops on his computer when he wants to play and he enjoys it that way. He doesn't play constantly like most of the forum community, but does that mean his head should be under a guillotine for it? No. This would not be a favorable choice for the developers as the game would not be attractive, especially for newer players.

Also, calling these players, who would allegedly talk in WC, CC and/or AC, a piece of ███ because of their inability to not play as often is offensive.

Also, have you ever considered that your attitude towards these players has caused their inactivity to increase? Because I am positive that this negativity has caused players to be more inactive, of they weren't already.

Please consider all options before posting.