New mith spell color for inactive

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Doesnt tht mean u could cast it on any1 just for shits and giggles?

2. Maybe have a mod have control of it.

3. Full support!!!!

4. Lol support and have the spell exclude them from casting woc too

5. Full support 

6. " have a mod control it"

Hadnt thought of that....this could work!

A clan owner or admins can confirm inactives like they did on damocles list. Mod can cast the spell.

Thanks for this idea. I will fwd it

7. I like that idea

8. Yeah i think mod controlled damocles brown would be great

9. If they use Brown as a color for inactive members I swear to all that is holy and unholy I will farm op until they choose a different color.

Brown is my signature color. Let the inscribed be yellow for yellow bellys.

10. Otherwise, good idea op.

11. Definitely support have to do something about the inactives at some point.

12. But while we are on the topic there should be/it would be awesome if there was color that someones name changed too if they were inactive in general. Make looking for good allies alot easier and make sure they arent reset on you (excluding pros of course)

13. How about if a player is inactive he's not allowed to cast for war for a set period of time

14. Thanks for the support

15. Support... But on the other hand if someone wants a free color

16. SUPPOERT

17. Support.

But with the added caveat Cloud listed above--that the color spell be placed on an inactive EE player by a Mod (ala the Damocles list). Then it can't be applied by a spiteful admin/owner and requires third party verification. I think the inactive player should also not be allowed to participate in EE for the duration of the spell.

Good thought, Cloud.

Cheers,

Kage.

18. It could be misused