New mith spell color for inactive

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Great idea, support!!!

2. I think to prevent abuse - u petition the Damocles spell to a mod who will review it and cast Damocles spell if evidence warrants it.

But again ind wars will not hinder an inactive from castin woc and tryin for another war - there should b bigger consequences for being inactive in war.

I propose
    - the Damocles spell work in reverse of ee. Causes it to decrease % plunder
    - prevents u from warrin for 48 hrs.

3. Support. Just add that WoC can't be cast for over 2 weeks so u can't extend the ee won when you didn't help.

4. Perhaps instead of the spell being controlled by players, maybe it should automatically cast if a player has under a certain number of actions and/or plunder; although this number would have to change slightly every war to avoid people cheating the system by being active at the start and just hitting the required number not to get the spell. If it's co tolled by mods with it being confirmed by clan admins and owners, the admins and owners could potentially lie about it tab out someone they dislike

5. About not tab out; autocorrect sucks >_<

6. Not sure about auto Damocles - sometimes ur the low guy and u have low successful action cuz U fail even w pots and mith.

I think it should b depend on the clan petitionin in the mod to cast Damocles spell. Cuz just like the Damocles list - clans were able to take ppl off the list due to extenuatin situation (was gonna say circu mstsnces but it gets censored)

7. So if a storm knocks my power out i should be shamed?

8. Support. Shame the 

9. How would it work for power outage if warring on computer? Or communication tower goes down? I support this in general but sometimes there are very real reasons for inactives. If done deliberately, then colored spell and banned should be applied for a certain length of time I agree. It is not fair to those who put in the effort t

10. Ahyla I get where you're coming from; but I still got put on the Damocles list for arriving late when I had a power cut for the first half of war, so this is no different really.

11. Full support, great idea

12. Hahahaha! Inactives are brown - that's funny, but every once in a while there is a legit reason for it - though if I hear one more "I got in a wreck" I may puke. Support, but there would have to be exceptions

13. Full Support,

Haha shame to the inactives 

14. made the feedback thread, please read and comment, ill compile the feedback and fwd to support

click here

15. First offenses minor and the time doubled each time inactive

16. What about freeloaders? Who casted for free ee and want to take ride on your xtal. They are not inactive but they pushing you to lose war and ended with 15-20 action :( shame on them too