New EXTRA War - Give a chance to war to everyone!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Olypics, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Thankyou OP for adding the time and effort to explain in easier terms why a war in 3am PDT slot is needed. The fact that most gamers are from USA is just cause their are no suitable times this game has made for other parts of the world. The fact is asia has a lot of gamers and by you ignoring this part of the world meana u r losing a big piece of the pie and an untapped market in revenue for this app. Anyway thats your call dev. When you ran the Round wars during Aussie wars ppl had to sign up at 3am along with recruit over 10sh just for a lineup. I see a lot of Americans say oh im tired its midnight etc but this is what we have to do if we want to war during this timeslot. We have dedicated gamers like Chiillirose and Mossy71 but would like a decent time where we can war as well.

2. Support, but Devs don't care, will not change.
    Was an earlier thread done. Has been totally ignored

3. If you haven't noticed OP, Devs are primarily working on PDT TZ. Apply for dev vacancy in your TZ..lol maybe then your TZ will get those war times as requested. But support to you 

4. Support, would not affect/effect (im never sure which) people except another chance to war. I personally would love it for the chance to get some warring in( even though im sh i love to war)

5. Full support! Excellent thread op

6. Just move.. Problem solved..

7. @Wolfie

Take a geography n math course.

8. Do you often reply to threads you DO NOT READ? :shock:
    Ah no, sorry, it's only that you do not understand what you read. :roll:

9. Great tread. Support

10. Full support to this. The devs should really add 2 more wars at 12am and 3 am pdt. Then there will be a war every 3 hours over a 24 hour period. If those wars prove unsuccessful due to inactivity it will not matter as there is no extended ee for no matches now.

11. Support, the devs r happy to take our money but not real keen on helping us out with wars times! I week ripped off

12. Correction, i feel ripped off 

13. Wherea change your build day?

14. FULL SUPPORT. NICE EFFORT MATE. DEV PLZ INTRODUCE ATLEAST WEEKEND WAR IN INDI WAR FORMATE SIGNUP BETWEEN 1PM TO 2PM SGT.TY.

15. You can always move to the US lol

16. Support

17. Do not let this thread die. Bump and support yet again