New EXTRA War - Give a chance to war to everyone!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Olypics, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Kingdom, so happy for you that your mother has supplied you with free WiFi to the basement. Meanwhile, those of us in the real world have to work to pay for ours. Now when you get bigger and your voice cracks and the pimples go away you will learn some responsibilities. One of those will be NOT showing up to work tired from playing games on your phone.

Support this thread.

2. Stop being unfair to other timezones devs. Give us our extra war slots between 9pm-6am pdt.

3. I want to experience wars to cater my build towards that, these timezones will help me do that....

4. Full support devs get on it or loose me from the game, I work full time and there is no war in my time zone, is this not a world wide game?

5. full support, developers do something about it!!

6. Find another job or kick back at home and collect welfare maybe if you stop doing CRACK you might actually find a war time.

7. A 7pm Japan time war slot would be sweet. Support

8. I'm extremely disappointed...I've just read this whole thread and seen 2 of my very wonderful friends from the other side of the world, give this thread a "no support" ...
    Well ... If you guys want me to be happy...and to keep smiling then you will support this thread...as I stated on my response to the petition thread...this in no way will harm any of my other friends that are from the opposite side of the world to me ... But it will greatly enhance my game play and the game play of all the warriors on my side of the world
    So to all of the people I know and war with here on KaW, and to all the ones I don't..Please support this thread and help make me (and the hundreds of thousands of others that play) happy
    Please devs ...... Have a damn heart...and do this thing for us
    *On a side note...I know a lot of Aussies that are ready to stop playing because we are never listened to or catered for ....So I hope that all of you that don't support this idea, come to the realisation that if the majority of warriors that want this time slot introduced...actually leave the game...I can pretty much guarantee the price of nobs and xtals will go up...so devs can recoup their losses from no more Aussie purchases ....
    DAMN SHAME THAT...SO HELP US TO HELP YOU AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!
    ....**rant over

9. Support,

Nice easy to see gap analysis for war time in the mentioned timezone

10. ī€ˇsupport

11. 100% support

12. Keep supporting

13. WE is coming, we'll be able to do 3 wars... Yay!!

14. Support
    Two other reasons aussie wars failed...and believe it or not, more important that the mehanics. The Aussie wars went from 10 to 20 too quickly and the devs had too many aussie wars too soon. They have to invest time to build up volume slowly in areas that have simply not had the opportunity.

15. Time to suck it up and cough up a war for us devs, not much point to a world wide war game that I can't war in

16. So many threads about the same request.