New EXTRA War - Give a chance to war to everyone!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Olypics, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Perhaps we have so "many" (3) about this thread because:
    1- it's an important issue.
    2- we want to show that we are many to care about it...

2. I advice every single one of you who cant war much due to devs are being fat and lazy dont wanna cater war slots to our timezone please feel free to give a bad review on app store. Cheers :)

3. Giving the app a bad review will only damage the app further.

4. Thats the point

5. So, because one thing isn't going well for you....... You damage the entire app?

6. Havent u read this thread and other similar thread? This isnt affecting one person. Do you only see people who live in other timezones as one person just like what devs do?

7. This is one problem affecting many? Yes.

Is it needed to drive new players from coming to the game? No.

Yes, I can see how this can be a problem for those who can't war at good times. But, be sensible. Rating the app bad will do no good.

8. This thread and other similar thread has been around for weeks. Not a single response from devs or kaw community at all, we are being ignored and you're telling us to be sensible?

9. If they are taking money from us but cant cater war slots to our timezones why should we give 5 stars review? Logic??

10. I can understand both sides of the arguments here (AJ

11. I can understand both sides of the arguments here (AJ and Si).

Giving a bad review won't help growing the base of player who could potential be in our TZ and give an extra incentive to the devs to cater for us.

On the other hand, it seems that devs care only about 2 thins:
    - Having more and more people doing HTE 24-7
    - Keeping their 5 stars rating.

Since the devs are DELIBERATELY ignoring us, the only way to get their attention is to punish them on what they care.

I can't see how to stop HTE 24-7.
    I can see how to make them lose their 5 star rating.

In the long run, I don't know should WE care about a game who ignores us, while gladly taking our money. If our TZ were to quit this game, the US/EU TZ would also badly suffer from it (ebs and wars) but it seems really few from over there really care about our fight to have a chance to war.

Why should we care if this game becomes as bad for them as it is for us?

I don't think the austruch strategy is the best move moving forward...

12. Support!!! I am sick waking up in the middle of the night and staying up late to war!!!
    Get your act together devs and actually listen to us!

13. Not trying to be mean or anything, but, the devs aren't forcing you to buy anything. It is of your free will to buy.

You also can't expect the devs to keep making changes every week during a season. Maybe they are planning on reevaluation next time.

Also, you guys make the developers seem like the bad guy with HTE. Of course the devs will keep it flowing. What business would?

14. FULL SUPPORT - there are a couple if similar and we'll reasoned threads like this, all with much the same message, see for example the one by Cantonesecannonball. Shame that devs continue to ignore overwhelming player feedback instead giving us trivial and often annoying promos. And interesting that there are only a few No Support comments on this, that by accounts that have never warred (check their badges and equipment). Enough said. Bring on the next useless promo and ignore the player base and KAW will go down the GAW path even faster.

15. Just because someone doesn't have the badges or the equip means that their disapproval of this proposal is any less than your approval of the proposal?

16. The issue with the "no support - no brain" is that they don't give any argument why they are against it, and in this sense their opinion is worth... not much.