My Last Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GoldOutGoodLuck, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Oh you didn't know that  really?! Woah dayuum lol

2. Lol Franz must not be osw/ee experienced...are the moles in osw?YES
    Are there spies in real life war?YES
    will there be moles in ee?YES!MOST OF THE TIME

3. Man I should become a mole

4. DEVILS BACK!?

5. Well moles are normal ive known that, but you don't know how he ruined the war not just by being a mole tho, that I'm too tired to explain to people who wasn't in the war 
    Oh and i'm an experienced OSW player btw just so you know 

6. I've been here since August bro

7. Lol Jesus devil xD 10k posts?

8. You guys are just after post count lol bunch of trolls 

9. Haven't seen you since July lol

10. Yes Franz.. Yes we are.

11. Fran and freeze look like a couple punks. Farm someone for supposedly being a mole when u both carry a broken sword. What a couple of jokes y'all appear to be

12. Nefarious I have no idea who you are.

Franz, at least half of my posts are just additions to what I said previously, usually in a discussion.

Other guy: I also have another account with 9500 posts :D

13. Because I changed my name like 3-4 times..

The world may never know!

14. Support to freeze and franz, I've just had my own encounter with a mole whom was able to post in CC and PM excessively but was unable to get 1 action through. His excuse was writing an essay for university and running to watch his weight :D. Sure there are moles all the time, no one likes moles. So I don't see why they should go unpunished or encouraged.

15. There are many other factors in indi wars that hurt as well... Not listening to WC, rougue xstalls, rogue targeting, no xstals, inactives. At least its good to see someone going after the moles.

16. People moling in wars and spamming cc ruin the game for others. They should be banned. They obviously need it if they are SO addicted to KaW that they feel the need to cheat. Hell I have no life, but even im not that bad!

17. Fraaanz your 1k losses is too good for me bro. Experienced osw player

18. Couple of punks  funny, if you have been with us on that war you would be pissed more than us. and I wasn't the only one farming, there were members who I don't know from BOTH clans on war who were really pissed at him and was farming him.

19. Yes punk, not for farming a noon for being a mole but for farming a mole when u yourself have a broken sword meaning u were a leak. Pot calling a kettle black or hypocrite or whatever you want to call it

20. Oh and accident inactives are different than being known to be a ripe Inactive in all wars, there are also called abusers and btw, this is my first time to get this sword because of the anti-depressant meds i'm taking atm. yeah but I still hate people who are inactive in EVERY war they join :) and those RIPE Moles should be hunted down. In real war there are undercover spies(moles) sure, but there are people who investigate, hunt and take down those undercover spies eventually