My Last Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GoldOutGoodLuck, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Franz, Freeze, this is a douche move. Who cares if he moles? There is guaranteed to be one or two inactives anyways. If you want to avoid a mole, pm each imdividual their assignment.

2. Well the OP, he ruined big roster indi wars so many farmed him even people who I don't know lol

3. OHHHHH so you admit to warring with 2 accounts too? btw thats a good excuse I will remember to use it next time I oversleep and go inactive in indi wars

4. I know. I was in one of the indi wars with you. We still won even though he moled. Big whoop.

5. Actually milone, you didn't experience how he ruined the war that's why you're saying that lol people who are in the war during that time is really pissed not just me, so to help him I told him to put up a an apology post to stop warrers from farming him.

6. So if you are helping him, then why embarrass the hell out of him and make him quit the game? Why post CF accepted if you are "helping" him?

Thats the last thing kaw needs is for players to quit.

7. I didn't make him quit. People just requested to see an apology post to stop from farming him. We didn't tell him to quit  get your facts straight

8. Stop bashing the OP guys, but even so OP, you don't know **** about spammers.

9. Read OPs wall. Franz you are getting pretty mad over a virtual game aren't you?

10. Yeah let's leave OP alone now, he wants peace so he got it. But I can't stop other warrers affected to stop farming him unless they see this post so yeah Goodluck OP! 
    I told the ones I know who was pissed at you to stop hitting you so yeah hope I helped. 

11. Not only that, but Franz is also from TS. OSW clan perm member vs noob wanting EE equip is how i see the situation.

12. Haha. You don't like the spammers? Well at least you're not in the ****ing SH bracket.

But then there was Retri-waitforit...

-Bution!

But even with all our hard work, after a small lead, we lost by around one KO.

We ****ing lost. Our mole xtalled and let them all SKO before we could get KO's.
    Bro, be glad that you're not in the SH bracket. It's dark down here.

13. You haven't seen his ****talk Pm's and threats ;) so he should be thankful for having cf terms.

14. Never apologize in a war game... enjoy the fun by starting trouble !

15. Oh mork... I haven't seen you in a while.

17. That's really really annoying. More annoying when it costs you the war. I know that feels lol i have many accts too but I pick and use only one acct each war. So i am in different brackets.

18. Lol lucky you. I'm probably going to convert to ps eventually.

Just saying though, try not to quote such a long message as that. O.O

19. Ps is great, just don't forget to destroy your small attk building before war  based on personal experience, you'll leak if you forget to do that 

20. Really?!?!?! Woah didn't know that :shock: