My Last Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GoldOutGoodLuck, Nov 5, 2014.

1. True, and some people like to criticize others.

2. "Punk"? That guy sure seems tough  You did good Franz.  I'd have done the same thing

3. Nicely done franz.  Would have done the same...

4. Didn't do a very good job at since last indi war I was in with you was a win :p

5. I had indy war 9 against u  nice war, what war were u a mole in though 

6. I'm not sure what your point is here, only about 5% of kaw actually forums everyone is busy making war or fighting a ghosty.

A post count shouldn't be used to tell how good someone is or liked. I mean I've got 6k posts and I can tell you I'm more imfamous than famous. ( I've got more haters than you can poke a stick at ) also I'm not the best player on the game people still class me as a noob and they have a right to do so.

7. Am i the only one that finds it ironic the fraaanz guy hates the mole yet has broken sword spell on?

8. This guy acting tough and pissed over ruined indy war....yet has shattered sword spell....
    Just sayin️

9. Noob with broken sword complains about people ruining indys...

Yeah seems real ******* legit, someone needs to take away fraaaaanz yard pass...

This whole thread is a massive joke

10. Read the previous pages.

11. Thanks captain obvious! Definitely wasn't mentioned about 20 million times prior :D

12. The crap is strong with this one.. Did you to to CC to have all of TS support you? Seriously how can you spearhead a cause when you are just as bad as the spammers by being inactive? Do you see that you are no different, and by your "logic" you should be farming yourself...

 kids today 

13. Who reads the comments b4 they post anymore?

14. Me?

15. Someone who wants to be well informed on the thread, and not just post blindly, such as yourself 

@Prime, you shouldn't worry about TS

16. I found u out I told everyone 

17. Everyone keeps complaining and crying to the devs about this and that. But when somebody decides to do something about it you all have something to say. The pathetic ignorant masses..

18. Freeze and Franz both have shattered swords 

Edit: apparently everyone else noticed too. Whoops :lol:

19. lol. why do they allow ReaperRUNNERS to talk?