My Last Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GoldOutGoodLuck, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Eat some more antidepressants then bud so u can feel better about yourself and your excuses. A mole or a leak they both kill wars the same.

2. That's not a very kind thing to say.

3. Well you're the punk. You didn't experience what happened thats why you're saying that. lol
    But OP should be thankful, if not for this post even people i don't know (warrers) will still be farming him because he pissed them off. so yeah look on the bright side.

4. Yeah that one remark was pretty harsh but bro u just don't get the big picture. U can't spear head the farming of a mole when u are a leak yourself. One is not worse than the other no matter the excuses u find for yourself. Its not about everyone else farming him its just about you farming him and boosting about it when u are a LEAK yourself

5. If someone has something that causes them to be inactive in a war once, or maybe even twice, that was pretty much out of their control, then they should be more careful when it comes to war yeah, but really the only thing that pisses people off about inactives is the ones who are ALWAYS inactive and moling.

6. Exactly my point 

7. Good work fraaaaanzy
    War moles deserve these
    They ruin others hard work
    Much respect to you

8. There will always be moles/spies/bleeders/etc.etc. So why mess with this nooblet to the point of him quitting KaW??

9. Lmao creater y are u supporting moles

We work hard in war
    We buy xtals and all go in vein coz of them
    So i dont feel anything for them

And should one really worried about a guy who has already made his enemy list bigger than friends

10. No support

11. u guys increase this crap so much , someone tried to take an initiative against them so let them do what they are doing . You people got issues keep them to yourself , no ones asked you people to criticise a person . anyone can do whatever they like 

12. Good point but I never said I supported them. There will always be moles whether we know it or not. It's like killing off flies.... They will always be around.

13. Are you the new DirtyLarry or something?

14. look, i tried to take a step against it because many warrers complained. If you people got issues keep them to yourself. I can't stand moles in d war so i did that to make them stop. i know they won't stop that easily, but taking a step for stopping that should not be an issue. If as little as me having a broken sword only ONCE is such a big crap for u, then riped moles should be a bigger crap to deal with. if u don't give a crap then simply just ignore 

15. Lol fraaanz has a broken sword yet op has to apologise while not having a broken sword. Sounds legit

16. I'm sorry I even opened this thread.  We could all be reading books right now.

17. You were inactive 

18. Full support for taking it to the people that ruin indi wars keep up the good work.

The broken sword spell does lose some credibility tho. Still good someone is stepping up to try and do something.



19. Awesome fraanz if any of u trolls got a problem with it push that attack button. My post count is under 10 come get me

20. Awesome fraanz if any of u trolls got a problem with it push that attack button. My post count is under 10 come get me