Merc Station Alpha vs. Mercs Legion and Mercs Uprizing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISS_TyRaNt, Jan 24, 2013.

1. ...CF request?

2. You too. :)

3. think he means peace offering. :)

4. Maggieym Just wanted 2 say osw well fought.I appreachate all da love i recieved from u.Much respect for taking it & giving it like u did.

5. Yep well done to both sides and all warriors. Special shout out to teddy.... Enjoyed the back and forth mate 

6. i dont know how to copy pasta on here on my device but jayde

7. It was a valiant struggle on both sides. And the Mutual Cf was agreed upon by both parties. Great OSW!! Much Respect to all warriors.

8. ty jayde my phone is being special

9. Not good enough BIGMOE. Neither valiant nor struggle are words that come to mind for our involvement in the war. No CF on you

10. War over already? Isn't mercs landing/Legion part of the Umbrella Corporation Alliance? What happened to that?

11. My post was as a compliment. No intentions to offend. Apology to any that saw different. Choice of words were not meant to offend.

12. 46 (Ampersand) 2

No one gets a CF request from them :lol: :lol:

Lying will get you no where LOL

13. Sometimes the Bunneh knows what's up...

14. We want to make sure the mercs clan members understand what happened in this war, and from your post it appears you have no idea

15. Moe it seems like what you wrote was to try and save face, may not meant to offend but some could take it that way.

16. *******WARNING********

If you post this thread and are not a part of MSA, FORTY SIX AND TWO, or an ML clan member, you will have me in your news. It was a well fought war by all involved and I take it personal when trolls throw their 2 cents in. Ask anyone who has said anything negative on any post that has been done and it involves me in the thread.

Noobs will be noobs and say inappropriate things.

War is over, each to their own. Move on...

17. Thread on a public forum. Telling forumers not to post and threatening to farm lol. I asked a question. Can anyone answer?

18. Death-Dealer...all due respect...this is a public thread, and anyone who chooses may speak in it. Threatening people for POSTING in it who weren't a part of the war is ridiculous and dramatic. I did the tracking for this war, and you aren't on my list even once. I suggest not trying to speak for everyone, as this is not your thread to begin with and only the OP can ask people to leave it.

:roll:

19. Great experience, well fought and had some fun 