Merc Station Alpha vs. Mercs Legion and Mercs Uprizing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISS_TyRaNt, Jan 24, 2013.

1. The terms of our ceasefire are between iprophet and ML council. I don't intend to post here nor does Proph so those who *think* they know who requested what, and which conditions break or don't break it should consult their leaders first before splashing forums with nonsense.

Thanks again to the LEADERS for all the work that goes into osw, and to the WARRIORS for all the time and gold spent standing your ground. This goes to BOTH sides! 

2. Thank you for a great OsW Forty Six And Two. It was a pleasant change from Apherium and was a lot of fun. Respect to you all. Thank you my Mercs comrades for fighting alonngside me. :D

3. Jayde... I understand this is a public forum. No need for a reminder. That was post was only meant to curtail the bashers, haters, trolls, wanna be's, noobs, yada yada yada yada. I commend you for your tracking ability. You guys fought an excellent war. That post was meant as respect to all clans involved.

I post that for the people that don't have respect as a warning. The cumulative maturity of people that post these war post is that of a preadolescent 13 year old male.

With that said, it goes for anyone that post here and does not show respect for the clans there were involved in this war.

4. Lmao. I can't say c u m u l a t i v e? What the heck is that all about? I guess kaw is lacking English dictionary knowledge lol

5. You guys suck!

6. we think you are awesome too metal storm! :) and thank you forty six and two for the osw experience. Made my kaw nuts drop! lol

7. Forty Six - Big Moe has apologized for his false comments by claiming any type of struggling on our end. CF hits on him, - don't let those that are uninformed piss in your cheerios.

Word of advise Moe, never ever ever ever never ever ever mistake someones kindness as a weakness.

8.  metal wasn't playing with 46 last i checked... :lol:

9. Thanks for the fun osw.

much respect :)

happy warring and kawing :x

10. Respect to all involved in the OSW, it made kaw so much more enjoyable.

There are plenty of merc jobs out there for us all to do and get along with.

Rowlt

11. Great war! it was fun!! :)
    Much respect to Forty Six and Two members!!

12. sorryy! and MSA members!!

13. :lol: epic fail cant even keep 12 people down :lol:

14. is it just me or did cf come right after sicnoc showed support

15. "Apologized for his false comment by claiming any type of STRUGGLING on our side!" LOL :lol: :lol:

16. Good war, was fun for the time it lasted, best of luck to their mercing both ML family and MSA.

17. I used the word "Struggle " meaning in any war all fighters struggle to stay alive. I'm a gulf war vet. And I struggled with all the other troops to win so I could return home to my kids in one piece while others were.not so lucky most of which were my friends.

In this osw all struggled and lived.

18.  Good OSW. Had a blast 

19. Thanks for all the love taps 