Merc Station Alpha vs. Mercs Legion and Mercs Uprizing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISS_TyRaNt, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Com, here's a concept most of you forum jockeys don't get. Idc what the reasoning is. When I pickup Black Ops I don't need a justified reason to hop online and start poppin caps in fools. Same applies here.

12 people vs 140 people. That sounds like a challenge.

Challenge accepted!

2. Ml has always been eb warriors imo. They would break easy against an osw clan.

SicNoc

3. COML3Y why do you continue to doubt me?

Want a character witness lol. Ive got people that that will verify my integrity. People you know and consider allies.

4. Ah, well ask about ip, it's not 12 vs 100 it's about 20 at the most.

Tyrant... You'd be shocked your self. Yet you're still a noob with a ego problem to me.

Yet sic noc. I think you maybe right... Yet who knows. How many of your guys hang around in eb clans aye?

Also.. This is gonna be interesting. Shame I couldn't be at ml... This time

5. Funny ur helpus....is owned by ML hahaha M€R¢€tt€$ Breaking  Hearts while spanking a$$e$

6. Funny while you waste time posting forums your mates are potless and stripped 

Time is ticking...

7. hmmm, 46&2 have a pretty good eb history, only 1 off in the past few days
    Pot, kettle?

8. None of us have been stripped.. and just got out of war that we won.. but u can be next target I guess..

9. My oh my. Now i'm laughing way to hard.

10. Thanks for warring. It made your inactives a dead away

11. Support 46$2

Com,ask your vet friends about iTeam and iprophet then you can talk..
    Oh wait. ITeam isn't here anymore 

May ML burn to the ground.

12. I'm chuckling so hard right now...cause men don't giggle...anyways. As I was typing the last post Myco went dtw for steals but still up for attack .

13. VENOM BYPASSED ON PAGE FIVED

14. Someone called 46 and 2 an eb clan. That's crazyprophet is a member there. Like he'd let any of his clan mates not be epic farmers

15. Another threads warriors.... (*sighs)

16. I do have to say ml still helped my clan finish a job and they sent quite a few :/

17. Bwahahahaha....we are defly a war clan people. The ebs are our cash machine so we can kick you where the sun don't shine when the time comes. Look at our war history, not our 'atm' history !!