MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Although 6 for a primal win is a bit excessive

2. The look my alternative measures. Read my thread.

3. Yeah noobs can get 100 medal now too.. Seems like now this is another promo and not season 4

4. I agree, take away the medal increase. Nothing else matters but the fact that the devs blatantly lied

5. I don't mind the switch but I think Indi wars should pay more than primal and round.

6. Any response from devs as to the possible alternatives?

7. I don't do round wars and won only handful of primals. I have won Mostly Indy wars and have 71 medals. Not sure why anyone would be hAving issues making medals if they warred ️

8. The lb players are likely complaining and 6 off round wars will let them get 100 without doing INDY or primal

9. It would be fair if indi drop the same amount of medallions.
    Fixed rosters do. Because for some its hard to even find a good war clan.

10. Then make one and wc yourself, that is not the issue and is off topic.

11. Troll with your second idea, I think it's best if the devs actually bump up to medallions required for equips.

For example if i war starting today with 0 medals and do 5 indi wars in 5 days, I'll have 20 medals. If I were to do 5 primal wars in 5 days I would have 30 medals.

I think the equipment should be hard to get and only for the people who worked hard from the beginning, or started late but busted their asses off to war every day to catch up.

At least if they raise the required medals, it will counter the raise of rewarded medals.

12. SUPPORT 100%!!!!!

13. All the sleepless nights just to earn these medals, working hard to put up a winning roster, and not to mention indi wars where you get to war with people that doesn't crystal and goes inactive.. To earn medals. So all full support on this thread.

14. 80 wars (xsalts ) for my 52 medallions. Now someone can do it 4x the pace 

Some don't have this problem but i do. It took me 6 weeks to reach 50 medallion mark. Now someone can win 14 wars in 2 weeks with 42 indi wars left....

How is this fair at all??? Devs thanks for lying to us and tricking us to spend spend spend.

15. I assume you guys planned on warring all season anyway. So, it really doesn't matter, right? As you'd keep winning, off setting their wins, yes?

Yeah, you can say RL or you want to take a break, but, if it happened any other week, you'd still be put behind on the medal LB.

Just food for thought, I await a response.

16. Now we gotta continue warring to stay in top 100 or 500 even.