MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. So, same as before?

2. I'm not sure what was said about medal count not increasing. I'd like a link to thst thread.

But regardless, players who have been warring all season have an edge. You just need to keep your activity level up. It Would be a lousy season if a few players had everything all tied up at week 4. Why would the rest of us even bother?

3. I was hoping to have a relaxing 2 weeks now ffeeling happy with top 100 now that's not gonna happen some noobs can easily catch me now.

4. It would a lazy season if warring 2 weeks give you all pieces of equipment when there are players warring for more weeks to get them.. It's unfair

5. For the record, we all want everyone to achieve more medals. This isn't about being selfish. It's more about working hard to play harder.

6. That's IF during the two weeks they win a lot.

Regardless, your LB spot is safe if you maintain your current war pattern.

7. Moose that's a lousy argument.

You're beginning to sound like a Democrat, people deserve what they work for. No one deserves a free handout to catch up.

8. FYI I'm not worried about maintaining my spot, I'll be 1, 2 or 3.

9. Aj no your wrong. Take someone like bon who said he is at 25 and now take someone like me who is at 52. If indi were to give 4 medals there is a difference of 7 wins. I wanted to skip last week because well 7 weeks is a bit much. But with 21 indi wars in one week, 7 wins is definitely maintainable.

If we were to both make medals at the same pace next week. But i were to take a break last week. There is a big chance he can pass me with no problem.

So this is pretty much forcing me to do the usual 15 wars on the last week so i don't get ko'd.

Also maybe bob or someone at bob's place didn't take the wars serious because he was behind. But now he has a huge chance so who's to say he won't go all out?

I don't have a problem with him or anyone warring. Just so long as it's fair play.

Also it took me 80 wars to reach 50 medallions. Someone can win 14 wars if they start from 0 and win 50 medallions. And in 2 weeks there are 42 indi wars. So as i said before it's not impossible.

But it is a big spit in the face to me and many ee warriors who have actually warred from week 1 to now.

10. Troll, you wound me!

I may be many things, but I'm certainly not a democrat!

11. If I was a democrat, I'd be an advocate for botting, and other illegal stuff lol

12. U realize top 500 isn't even 50 medals .. How do u think it looks to Ata that only a couple hundred even get any equip while they have to give full sets to people that didn't even reach 100? And how do u think it looks as far as game or "ee" success goes?

13. Devs were told since pre-season that the medallion goal was way too high. Everyone did the math for devs for them to see.

If they didn't change anything pre-season then they sure as hell shouldn't wait for last 2 weeks to make a huge change like this.

14. Agree to disagree.

Devs did this the past few seasons.. Everyone should have known. lol

15. Devs in the past have announced the weeks the rancor would go up in the official season thread. Devs told us this season it won't be happening. So thats no excuse, " they did it the past seasons".

16. Can I get a link to them saying that?

17. AJ, Troll copy pasted what the devs said before when this was asked on a thread in relation to this.

Are you suggesting that the devs are making the fool out of players continuing to support the game?

18. Aj you can go find S4 or S3 thread and see it for yourself if the devs have not yet burned the evidence. Because they are sneaky like that.