MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. I support! I'm barely in the top 100! A few wins can change everything!!!!!

From 3-6 and 2-4 is rambunctious!

2. How do you troll?

3. I have no chance of getting to top 500 without this increase due to holidays in the middle of the season. That being g said it's really not fair to those who have warred and got well ahead of me in that time for me to catch them in the last week. Like troll said make it retroactive, helps me get a couple of bits of the kit without ruining others earlier effort

4. Support. Increasing in the end is a different scenario in previous seasons. There was no leaderboard. Achieve rancor 50 and you are done. Its not the same this time. I know how hard people have tried to achieve the position they are in now. Its totally unfair to them.

5. Support!! No change should be made. Many have worked hard to be in the tops and now u can be so easily kicked out of that spot with the increase.

6. Actually by making the medals retroactive all problems are solved. I'm sure the devs rationale behind this is to get more people to 100 medals and that's all good and well, but by doing this u could allow the top 500 and above to keep the same standings they have now.
    Top 500 stay the same and more people can have chance at 100 medals. Seems a decent compromise

7. Although I don't think the statement should have been made to remain the same- I'm not surprised. It happens every season.

Given the fact that several clans have stopped warring, it's a push to get more ppl warring(and ofc make more money from xstals)....I have no problem with it.

Wether ppl have warred for 6 weeks, or will start now-if it gets more ppl warring-that's great.

To those of you in top LB medallions, you'll probably stay there. It's unlikely a newly formed clan will beat you, so why get upset? You'll stay up top- and win more. If you think a newly formed clan of medal merc hunters are likely to beat a seasoned clan that's been warring for the past several weeks- highly unlikely.

So why not support? Get more ppl warring.

You must realize by know that in this game, there is one certainty= conflicting and unclear motivations.

Roll with it ️ War on Everyone️ Good Luck everyone for last sprint! Have fun! Even a lost war, beats an EB any day ️

8. Awh. All the butthurt here is so funny! 

9. Sounds like a good change to me. I want cool **** but can only do 2 wars a week. Go me

10. I've only got 25medals so of course a medal increase is welcomed but I totally agree with troll. It's not the fact that it's allowing more people to reach 100.

It's the fact that people like troll have been warring all season for his medals. Which means he has spent 6-7-8(whatever week we are on I stopped at 25 medals) weeks worth of xtal's. It's not fair at all that someone can spend. 1-2-3 weeks worth of xtal's and winning wars daily to catch up to him in medals.

The new people spending 1-2-3 weeks worth of xtal's get the same, maybe better, rewards with half the cost, and half the effort. And no it's not because they worked hard or that they are better than the top people like troll or fonzi or whoever else it is. It's because they saved the 3 weeks of xtal's to just war binge at end and catch up when maybe the top ran out of xtal's or are too busy to actually war every week. So the top worked hard on making a cushion which is now ruined due to major increase in medals.

Okay my rant inside a rant thread is over lol tl dr version is just read the damn thing it's not that long.

Troll great thread I totally agree️ hope it gets dropped down or everyone gets compensated for new prizes

11. No support, :)

12. @Bobcat...

Iwars are a crap shoot. No good primal/round war clan are likely to accept many 'medal mercs' in the last two weeks. They won't catch up. If anything those who have spent time over the past several weeks will earn more medals with more ppl warring that haven't been

13. Support!!

I've been warring my ass off and have lost my fair share. Now ppl can get a few lucky wins and easily over take the top 500

I like the idea you put of decreasing how many medals you need for the equip. That way no need to increase medals and everything will still be on pace of how it is.

14. no support, this game is run by devs and mods, played by all. Like all seasons they do there thing, increase is no big deal, just gives you guys more option of winning more, stop being greedy, if you was sat just outside the top 10 you would not support this.The devs have listened and acted on enough of our problems, stop trying to take over. Your just another player

15. And for the ppl saying it happens every season..

It was a known fact at the beginning of the season that your rancor level would increase. This season devs bumped it up and said it would remain constant. This is a slap in the face.

16. Not being sarcastic or anything, but, I mean, did you guys plan to stop warring the last weeks? If not, then you've nothing to worry. You'll keep your LB spot. I think the devs just want the tier based equipment more accessible.

I feel your pain though,

17. I hate doing wars but if its another **** up from the devs I damn well support this.

18. Round wars are dominated by certain clans. Primal war rosters have been refined over the last 5 weeks until now primal wars are dominated by a select few clans as well. The players at the top need not fear losing ground too much, as they are already entrenched in (and a vital part of the success of) winning war clans.
    The biggest issue for me is still the unequal timing of wars. Half the world cannot compete for top spots because the devs refuse to operate wars during their sleep hours.
    If you could get to the top, staying there should not be a problem. No newcomer is going to suddenly find a way to beat your practiced and experienced war clan.