MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Also I do actually support the cause despite the lead. So support and you can make my name whatever color you'd like ;-)

2. KaW has roughly 40k active players, and troll managed to get support from 130 of them. Wow. Lol. So Unimpressive

3. Moose I believe I requested you leave the thread. One more off topic comment and I will request a mod remove you from the thread.

Thanks.

4. seems only fair to me. SUPPORT

5. 40k active players 
    But whaaaat perhaps 700 who war !
    So 150 supporters in 36h over Weekend !!!

6. Please don't reference that comment kingmachine, will just insight future trolling.

7. Any one on lb shouldn't have problems keeping there spot as long as they keep waring the way they have. The only thing that will change is how many people get what. But u r right about one thing there r many that had to work harder to get that. I say they need to ad a bit more to what u get maybe a couple levels higher equipment for those on lb n some extra mith or something.

8. Support troll. They should increase it retroactively or just decrease the requirement for equipment. But I'm sure devs don't care about what we say or feel they will just do what they wanna do. It's really becoming useless to give any feedback.

9. Get me off the ****ing support list you asshat

10. Copied and pasted wrong name crackhead, I'll remove you when I get home.

Also enjoy the impending inc from my alts. "Asshat"

11. i say no to medal increase

12. support to no medals increase and if u don't war i don't see how u can have a opinion on this thread.

13. I'm not off topic. You just don't like what I have to say. Will you attempt to banish all dissenters?

14. Owned ^ he's right you suck get a life crybaby

15. No Moose I am just requesting you to leave. Based on your posts such as the ones on page 33 you are attempting to incite trolling and posting the same comment about 100 supporters over and over.

Being a moderator I would assume you would know this and attempt to be a model character.

Another off-topic or troll inciting post and I will be sending an email to the devs. I'm sure you will use this to bite me in the future.

So for the 3rd time and last time Moose, unless you have something constructive to add or are directly referenced, be gone.

16. :lol: :lol:

When a mod is banned from a thread

:lol: :lol: Omg that made my day.
    Be a good little Moose and scat :lol:

(Jk I love you :shock: )

17. If i say: "AJ, what do you think about -TROLL- and his thread?" He may reply right?

I think medal increase promotes more people to war who have a few medals, more than lowering award tiers.

18. You cant half the tiers either, 25 and 75 divided by 2 isnt a whole number

19. Look at you, you can divide. It's called rounding up or down. A mathematical skill learned at approximately the age of 4.